By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who do you want Microsoft to buy out next?

Who do you want MS to buy out next?

Sega 10 25.64%

Capcom 3 7.69%

Konomi 1 2.56%

Square-Enix 1 2.56%

EA 4 10.26%

Blizzard 2 5.13%

WB 2 5.13%

Level 5 0 0%

Ubisoft 2 5.13%

Other 14 35.90%

Total:39
kirby007 said:
Leynos said:

One day you will respond without resorting to constant sarcasm. Which is rather dull tbh

could happen today EZ if you would admit a business with multiple involvements still can split up very easily.

Except they can't and you're on ignore for the time being.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Around the Network
Leynos said:
kirby007 said:

could happen today EZ if you would admit a business with multiple involvements still can split up very easily.

Good for you, doesn't make you point anymore valid tho

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Nintendo. It would be nice to finally have one reason to play on any of their platforms.

Nintendo. Would be cool.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Leynos said:
kirby007 said:

I believe you're wrong sega is a subsidiary so im pretty sure they can if segasammy wants to get out the gaming market...just the same as when Warner bros was interested in getting rid of wbgames...but I get it u don't want microsoft to buy them but if sony did u would be fine lol

Around the Network

No one. The big don't need to get even bigger. If I have to choose one, any small and relatively worthless company will do because it won't make much of a difference.

Now if this was about which company made the most sense for MS to purchase, the question might be more interesting...

Zkuq said:
No one. The big don't need to get even bigger. If I have to choose one, any small and relatively worthless company will do because it won't make much of a difference.

Now if this was about which company made the most sense for MS to purchase, the question might be more interesting...

Alright.  Let's make that specific question for you.  What new purchase makes the most sense iyo?  (Discounting Captain_Yuri b/c that's already assumed)

How about no one? I'm tired of Microsoft turning into the Disney of game publishers.

Jannlee48504 said:
Leynos said:

I believe you're wrong sega is a subsidiary so im pretty sure they can if segasammy wants to get out the gaming market...just the same as when Warner bros was interested in getting rid of wbgames...but I get it u don't want microsoft to buy them but if sony did u would be fine lol

You're right.  Sega is a subsidiary of a Holding Company (Sega Sammy Holding).  Sony is irrelevant to the conversation, though.

Square Enix