Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Series X's rumored heat issues seem to be false

LMAO



 "I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

41-49 dB
50-56 degree's exhaust plastic temps outside.
While playing older XB1 games.

Seems pretty fine tbh.



ClassicGamingWizzz said:
The guy that droidknight posted must be swimming in microsoft money, paid influencers are not something you want to look when you want a unbiased opinion.

If he's a paid MS influencer according to you, then what does that make you? Sony's CEO?

Anyway being ontopic unlike the guy I quoted: This kind of rumour is just fresh from the console warz mill. You'd think MS would know if it overheated or not before actually putting it out into the world. It's a different time than the 360 days, anyone claiming it's a similar situation is talking nonsense.




ClassicGamingWizzz said:
yvanjean said:

Wow, remind me to never listen to anything you have to say again. It's one thing to make clearly uninformed comment on XSX, but now your bashing Digital Foundry. If you actually follow their content they been one of the biggest critics of XSS and have been very harsh on Microsoft for XSX games supporting older consoles. It baffles me that you can even question their integrity. 

I'll keep listening to Digital Foundry and will try to ignore garage comments from now on.  

Calm your titties , he his joke baiting.

Just look at the stupid title "Seem to be False".

There simply isn't a heat issue and the entire thing started from biased media, YouTubers, and fake news. 

Having a heating issue is a real concern for both these consoles and these morons just want to keep the fake news going to bash the new system they don't support. 

it's not Joke baiting but just trying to spread more fake news.



Tommy Jean, CPA, CGA

yvanjean said:
ClassicGamingWizzz said:

Calm your titties , he his joke baiting.

Just look at the stupid title "Seem to be False".

There simply isn't a heat issue and the entire thing started from biased media, YouTubers, and fake news. 

Having a heating issue is a real concern for both these consoles and these morons just want to keep the fake news going to bash the new system they don't support. 

it's not Joke baiting but just trying to spread more fake news.

Kirby was joking around , being sarcastic..



 

Around the Network
Dallinor said:
I thought the original 'issue' was heat being expelled from the system at a single point/vent which apparently gets hot to the touch, not the entire system overheating?


That was what people were complaining about? It's a 300 watt system expelling heat from a single vent, of course it would be hot to the touch xD



ClassicGamingWizzz said:
yvanjean said:

Just look at the stupid title "Seem to be False".

There simply isn't a heat issue and the entire thing started from biased media, YouTubers, and fake news. 

Having a heating issue is a real concern for both these consoles and these morons just want to keep the fake news going to bash the new system they don't support. 

it's not Joke baiting but just trying to spread more fake news.

Kirby was joking around , being sarcastic..

that wasn't sarcastic i was mixing the top comments made on the latest xbox youtube video



 "I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

OTBWY said:
ClassicGamingWizzz said:
The guy that droidknight posted must be swimming in microsoft money, paid influencers are not something you want to look when you want a unbiased opinion.

If he's a paid MS influencer according to you, then what does that make you? Sony's CEO?

Anyway being ontopic unlike the guy I quoted: This kind of rumour is just fresh from the console warz mill. You'd think MS would know if it overheated or not before actually putting it out into the world. It's a different time than the 360 days, anyone claiming it's a similar situation is talking nonsense.

I an sorry if i offended the paid chill youtuber



 

yvanjean said:
ClassicGamingWizzz said:

Calm your titties , he his joke baiting.

Just look at the stupid title "Seem to be False".

There simply isn't a heat issue and the entire thing started from biased media, YouTubers, and fake news. 

Having a heating issue is a real concern for both these consoles and these morons just want to keep the fake news going to bash the new system they don't support. 

it's not Joke baiting but just trying to spread more fake news.

Kirby is an Xbox fan, he was being sarcastic with his post. 



kirby007 said:
ClassicGamingWizzz said:

Kirby was joking around , being sarcastic..

that wasn't sarcastic i was mixing the top comments made on the latest xbox youtube video

Youtube gaming never fails to impress, just the other day i found out crapgamer , the biggest xbox fanboy years ago , now is a plastation fanboy that shits on microsoft at ever opportunity.

Shit is wild