By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Trump Tests Positive for Coronavirus

KLXVER said:
JRPGfan said:

Trump KNEW he had covid19, and still went to meet with people at a fundraiser, and a rally.
He went golfing, and again met with 18 more donors (indoors, without masks)

He just gives zero fu**s if he infects or kills others with it.

Stuff like this is why its hard to give him any sympathy, now that he tested positive for Covid19.

Well that is really fucked up if true. Ill wait a bit more to get confirmation, but thats just not ok.

You expect the president to set a good exsample for others.
Esp if the white house and CDC are saying "the common man" in the US needs to act this way and do such.
Its odd for the leader to not follow said guidelines / rules himself, to say the least.

Around the Network
JRPGfan said:
ClassicGamingWizzz said:
So this piece of shit knew he was infected and was doing meetups to get campaign funds? Family didnt want a mask on debate, he is such a fucking disgusting pig...

I just read this bit of news too.

"WEDS mid-day Trump tests positive

WEDS afternoon Attends fundraiser + rally in MN

THURS Goes to NJ golf club, meets with 18 donors in indoor roundtable without masks.
WH sources later say he appears tired.

FRI 1am: News breaks that Trump tests positive"

"Dr. Conley indicated Trump received monoclonal antibody treatment Thurs morning, indicating he may have met with donors while being treated. What's more, per @drsanjaygupta, drs must have applied for compassionate use for monoclonal treatment hours earlier." - Derek Thompson  (writer for the atlantic, news papir)

Trump KNEW he had covid19, and still went to meet with people at a fundraiser, and a rally.
He went golfing, and again met with 18 more donors (indoors, without masks)

He just gives zero fu**s if he infects or kills others with it.

Stuff like this is why its hard to give him any sympathy, now that he tested positive for Covid19.

When you thought Trump had already maxed out his Arrogance and Selfishness stats...

KLXVER said:
JRPGfan said:

Well that is really fucked up if true. Ill wait a bit more to get confirmation, but thats just not ok.

His doctors talked about his treatment, they mentioned 72hours into it, ect.
Which apparently is why people are saying, he must have known then before the rally and meeting with donors ect.
(because why get treatment for covid19, if you dont have it? and know you have it?)

Whitehouse found out, this caused some backlash, and were there to claim its only been 48hours.

So who do you believe? the doctors that briefed people on his treatments?
Or the whitehouse, claiming the doctors must have misspoken?

The state of things, I wouldnt put it past the white house / trump people lieing, as a way to deal with backlash to something like this.
They lie all the time.

The doctors didnt miss speak, and were likely telling the truth.

It also explains JWeinCom's comments about timelines not matching up to him showing symptoms and getting moved to a hospital.
White house is lieing about how long Trump has known he had it.

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
From reports i am reading on twitter he needed oxigen before he went to hospital.

Also in the briefing the doctor used the words "as of this morning, he isn't on oxygen".
That kinda implies he at one point was imo. Maybe he just intermittenly gets a oxygen mask on.

*edit:

Certainly explains why he said, "Whatever we have we have it together," right after this.

Like... wtf? afterwards you figour out the meaning of that sentence.

~57 sec into video.

Last edited by JRPGfan - on 03 October 2020

JWeinCom said:
Xxain said:
"Your Bleach is ready sir".

Oh come on. He was obviously being sarcastic when he said that. Only the mainstream media would be so biased as to act like the President was being serious when addressing the public about the worst health crisis in a century. 

Around the Network
JRPGfan said:
JWeinCom said:
This timeline... is not adding up.

On average, symptoms develop 4-5 days from exposure, and start out mild. Trump is hospitalized within 24 hours, which doesn't seem like a decision that would be made lightly.

If Trump was tested every day, then the most likely scenario is that he first contracted it on Wednesday. Tuesday seems the earliest. The tests could have been false negatives, or maybe the viral load wasn't enough for a positive test till Thursday night. Maybe he just wasn't actually testing all that often.

Even if we assume Tuesday was the exposure date, within 3 days he was in the hospital receiving an experimental treatment.

Either he didn't get it when he says he did (which means he was even more careless than we were led to believe), or this case is progressing way faster than usual. Which... would not be a good sign.

I think this is far worse than we're being led to believe.

You called it JWeinCom.

We found out he was confirmed infect on Wednesday (30th of september).
Trump waited 3 days before telling the world, he had corona.

He went around (without a mask on) and met with Donors/rally people, even when he knew he had the virus.
Days before him confirming it, and heading off for the hospital.

He might have knowingly infected others (and just not cared about it)

According to Wallace he arrived at the debate too late to be tested, and they took him at his word. And honestly, he looked more blown up than usual there.

If all this is true, that's a fucking crime, at least in many states. Knowingly having sex with someone while having aids has been deemed to be attempted manslaughter. Even spitting on someone when you have hiv is a felony in many places. Don't see why this should be different.

If this is true, then I am comfortable saying that he fully deserves whatever happens, and if he survives he should be imprisoned. 

Even if this exact timeline isn't true, he knew Hope Hicks was likely positive, he was in close contact without precautions, and he still chose to go into close contact with others with no precaution.

I've been trying to temper my words... but at this point, fuck him. He 100% deserves whatever happens to him as a result of his own stupidity and narcissism. And honestly, he probably deserves a whole lot worse.

DarthMetalliCube said:

I'm not the biggest fan of the guy - but I've already seen some utterly sickening, evil replies in this thread. Have some decency. You may not agree with his rhetoric or policies, but he's not a dictator - he's an Authoritarian right wing populist. And the 200,000 deaths in the US (of which many of these deaths reportedly had other causes anyway) are not remotely his fault. And furthermore isn't the mask supposed to stop you from giving covid to OTHERS, not from getting it yourself? Soo what does being vaguely opposed to wearing a face diaper have to do with this?

I swear some of the stuff I read related to politics makes me disgusted to be a human. It's the reason I flipped off that category for viewing on this website. 

Agree, on the comments, whether you agree or disagree with Trump never wish death on anyone.

As for the mask thing, I get why he is saying it but that doesn't apply to all masks. The thing that a lot of governments fucked up is basically allowed people to wear any mask they wanted, people made their own even, out of socks and gstrings lol. Mask have become a fashion statement also trying to look hipster.

Those masks are not designed to stop participles and people get infected, hence why I can see the crazies of the world saying ALL masks don't work. They need an N95 mask to filter out particles in the air. This is the mistake politicians made always providing half asked measures like a scarf will be sufficient and kids don't need to wear masks instead of basing it on actual facts and saying everyone needs a N95 mask.

Cobretti2 said:
DarthMetalliCube said:

I'm not the biggest fan of the guy - but I've already seen some utterly sickening, evil replies in this thread. Have some decency. You may not agree with his rhetoric or policies, but he's not a dictator - he's an Authoritarian right wing populist. And the 200,000 deaths in the US (of which many of these deaths reportedly had other causes anyway) are not remotely his fault. And furthermore isn't the mask supposed to stop you from giving covid to OTHERS, not from getting it yourself? Soo what does being vaguely opposed to wearing a face diaper have to do with this?

I swear some of the stuff I read related to politics makes me disgusted to be a human. It's the reason I flipped off that category for viewing on this website. 

Agree, on the comments, whether you agree or disagree with Trump never wish death on anyone.

As for the mask thing, I get why he is saying it but that doesn't apply to all masks. The thing that a lot of governments fucked up is basically allowed people to wear any mask they wanted, people made their own even, out of socks and gstrings lol. Mask have become a fashion statement also trying to look hipster.

Those masks are not designed to stop participles and people get infected, hence why I can see the crazies of the world saying ALL masks don't work. They need an N95 mask to filter out particles in the air. This is the mistake politicians made always providing half asked measures like a scarf will be sufficient and kids don't need to wear masks instead of basing it on actual facts and saying everyone needs a N95 mask.

N95 masks work for personal protection, but they allow you to breathe out freely. So, if you're infected they're of little value to anyone else. Like I said, I went to visit my grandma in the hospital the other day and they wouldn't let me in with an N-95. There's also an issue of availability. Saying everyone needs an N-95 may send the message that any other mask is worthless, and that if you can't get an N-95 you might as well not bother, which is not the case.

People wearing shitty masks, or not wearing them properly is a problem... but that's kind of step two. First you have to focus on getting everyone to wear a mask, which, thanks in no small part to Trump, is a huge hurdle. Once they're on board with that, you can get them to focus on the right kind of masks.

As for never wishing death upon anyone... I disagree. If someone is actively a threat to other people, and them living will cause others to die, I think it's best that that person dies. Whether or not you think that applies here is another issue. 

He made his bed, he gets to sleep in it. No sympathy from me.
It's his own stupid fault.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

I joined twitter about a month ago strictly for entertainment (music, movies, videogames), but could not escape politics... People making absolutely everything political and spewing hatred. It is a disgusting cesspool of hateful comments. I have been on this site for 7 years and honestly, have seen some things, but never so much hatred for topics around Trump.

Here are my thoughts:
-The people who are spewing hate are no better than the man they claim is evil.
-People are skewed on both sides by the mainstream media. They do not even know they have been brainwashed. If there is a number 1 enemy, it is the mainstream media (Yes, I mean both liberal and conservative backed sites). They thrive off of division and hatred.
-I honestly do not believe Trump is this all evil person that everyone claims he is; if he was this evil dictator, there would be mass censorship on his end, people wouldn't have the freedom to protest or even say the disgusting things about him that they do. On the reverse, he is obviously not perfect. I wish he could be more blunt but have bedside manner at the same time (it is possible).

-If we were all played a montage of solely everything that we have said or done that was wrong or that we regret, we would look and sound like evil people (which is all that the media does to candidates on both sides). So before spouting hatred, do some soul searching.
-How someone can place the Covid deaths on Trump just doesn't make sense to me in the slightest. The whole world was slow to act. The whole world has been affected. If you want a group to blame, there are at least 2 that come before Trump: The Communist Party of China for lying to the world, followed by the World Health Organization who echoed those lies, which lead to the world's slow response.
-If you truly think Trump is evil, fighting back with hatred will only create more hatred. Never has evil been ever to triumph over evil.

That is the end of my sermon. I'm sorry but I just don't want to see this site become a smaller version of Twitter. Maybe I've just been ignorant to it all this time and it always has been. I view it as a place where people of all backgrounds can come together on one of the few things that can actually unite us.

Stay safe, and lay your weapons down. We are all in this together (coming from a Canadian).

1doesnotsimply