By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Poll: Which next-gen system are you getting, and what region are you from?

Which system, and what region?

PS5 (Americas) 19 14.39%

XSX/S (Americas) 14 10.61%

Both (Americas) 12 9.09%

PS5 (Europe) 24 18.18%

XSX/S (Europe) 9 6.82%

Both (Europe) 6 4.55%

PS5 (Asia & others) 7 5.30%

XSX/S (Asia & others) 3 2.27%

Both (Asia & others) 1 0.76%

I'm not getting either (all regions) 37 28.03%

Total:132

I am in Canada so "The Americas" and I am getting the PS5 for now. Depending on availability, I may get the Series X via All Access.

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network

Decided to get both

Not getting any, at least for a while.

For now. Nothing. 2-3 years probably PS5. Xbox has yet to impress me. None of the studios they bought has games that interest me. If they revived Scalebound then yes I would...if it comes out this time and Kamiya has said he is open to it.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Americas.
Will eventually get a ps5, in like 2 years or so.

Around the Network

Not getting either here, but there's a chance I'll pick up a PS5 several years down the line.

For now I'm getting a 3080. Until Sony gets their act together and I can buy a discless PS5.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

I was gonna get Xbox, but then I decided to just get the Razer Blade 15 Advanced and stick with $10 pc Gamepass lol. I'm sure Microsoft made more money off that decision (especially since I also just subscribed for family 365 plan). You're welcome, Bill.

I'm not getting either, from America. The Switch will keep me happy for several years to come.

PS5 from UK, getting at launch.

Getting now as the first year games are more than enough to warrant a purchase (especially God of War and DS) also demand here dictates that it will be very hard to get a hold of one this year and probably early next.

Demon's Souls, God of War: Ragnarok, Horizon 2 and Ratchet and Clank in the first year. Yes please!

Last edited by hinch - on 28 September 2020