By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Poll: Which next-gen system are you getting, and what region are you from?

Which system, and what region?

PS5 (Americas) 19 14.39%

XSX/S (Americas) 14 10.61%

Both (Americas) 12 9.09%

PS5 (Europe) 24 18.18%

XSX/S (Europe) 9 6.82%

Both (Europe) 6 4.55%

PS5 (Asia & others) 7 5.30%

XSX/S (Asia & others) 3 2.27%

Both (Asia & others) 1 0.76%

I'm not getting either (all regions) 37 28.03%

Total:132

I'm not getting either, from America. The Switch will keep me happy for several years to come.

Around the Network

PS5 from UK, getting at launch.

Getting now as the first year games are more than enough to warrant a purchase (especially God of War and DS) also demand here dictates that it will be very hard to get a hold of one this year and probably early next.

Demon's Souls, God of War: Ragnarok, Horizon 2 and Ratchet and Clank in the first year. Yes please!

Last edited by hinch - on 28 September 2020

Australia, planning to get an Xbox Series X eventually.

I prefer the Xbox controller to the dualshock and I can't skip out on Hellblade II after loving the first one so much.

Last edited by curl-6 - on 28 September 2020

Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.

S.Peelman said:
Not getting any, at least for a while.

I'm with Peel.  Why buy anything now? Better off to wait at least until next year.

One more thing....You guys do remember the RROD and YLOD debacle from years ago???

Around the Network

Americas, Series X pre-ordered 

Xbox series X. Australia.

Neither, Japan.

Thinking about getting a new PC though.

Bet Shiken that COD would outsell Battlefield in 2018. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8749702

I kinda don't want either and I'm actually not excited about gaming. Just getting older. And yet, I can see myself getting both in the next year. Xbox first. Playstation when a good exclusive comes along (the opposite of the current gen).

Twitter: @d21lewis

None. 3 years or so from now i'll get a ps5, because there will be one or other game that a third party will release that i will care about probably.