Microsoft Flight Simulator 3 2.19%

Ori and the Will of the Wisps 11 8.03%

Hades 5 3.65%

Other 10 7.30%

Total:137
mZuzek said:
curl-6 said:
Doom Eternal or Ori Will of the Wisps. Haven't played either yet, but

Well, if I had to go by what I'd played so far, I'd say nothing was worthy of even a nomination. Besides which, I can get a pretty good read on a game by watching enough gameplay of it, and I loved both Doom 2016 and Ori 1.

Around the Network
mZuzek said:
curl-6 said:

Well, if I had to go by what I'd played so far, I'd say nothing was worthy of even a nomination. Besides which, I can get a pretty good read on a game by watching enough gameplay of it, and I loved both Doom 2016 and Ori 1.

Can't say I like that approach, I hate watching gameplay before actually getting to play a game. Knowing as little as possible is important to just about every game to me, but even moreso if it's the sequel to something I already like, because then if I already know it's good I might as well know nothing more before getting to play it.

Well, either way, Will of the Wisps is my game of the year (out of... err, the two games I've played?), so it's a good pick there.

I try to only watch gameplay from early in the game, and I avoid plot spoilers. It works for me.

Reviving this thread so more people can vote

Too early by far, still go cyberpunk, AC, and some ninty stuff. So far I would go with TLOU2.

Easily tlou2. I wouldn't even put ghost of tsushima up in contention since it has bad ai, game play issues.

Around the Network

I'd probably put animal crossing number 1, I've put over 100 hours into it and counting. Doom was great as well. I'm in the middle of hades and loving it. Played the first ori and just started the sequel can't say to much yet but so far great. Last of us part 2 was ok, which compared to expectations is a massive disappointment.

Even though Animal Crossing is the only game on that list that I've played this yr, I wouldn't consider it GOTY, primarily due to the little content it has.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

where is Origami King?

This Year is legendary for Gamer.

Ghost of Tsushima is fantastic and The Last of Us 2 very impressive. Many Friends want to play this Games on PlayStation 5 again!
And Final Fantasy 7 Remake is cool, but Persona 5 Royal is better(story/characters/worlds).

I'm close to beating it so I have to go with Yakuza: Like a Dragon its also one of my favorite turn based games of all time and my favorite game in the series.