Deep Space Nine 8 13.11%

Voyager 10 16.39%

Enterprise 3 4.92%

Discovery 2 3.28%

Picard 1 1.64%

Total:61
trunkswd said:
shikamaru317 said:

Yeah, it's a real shame that so many people slept on Enterprise at the time, which got it cancelled. While the first 2 seasons were hit and miss, season 3 and 4 were excellent and they had great plans for season 5 right when the show got cancelled. The end of an era for sure, sadly Star Trek will never be the same again, both CBS and Paramount have proven that they really couldn't care less what TNG-ENT era Trek fans want from future Star Trek projects. 

I agree about how much of a slog TNG season 1 and 2 are, those 2 seasons have too much of TOS in them and they're a big part of why I rank both Voyager and DS9 above TNG. TNG at it's best is great, there are some excellent episodes and First Contact is my 2nd favorite Star Trek movie after The Voyage Home, but TNG at it's worst is pretty bad, there were quite alot of dud episodes in those first 2 seasons, but also a fair few duds in the later seasons. 

TNG got better once Gene Roddenberry took more of a backseat. He might have been the creator of Star Trek, but it got better once there were other people taking charge. It will be a long while before I get watching it again with my girlfriend as we are stuck an ocean apart until we get vaccinated. 

I've heard Lower Decks is either the best Trek since the TNG-ENT era ended and heard it isn't funny. I am curious about it.

The clips I've seen of Lower Decks didn't seem great. Seemed like everything it tries to do comedy wise, The Orville does better. Seen alot of people calling it CBS's bad copy of The Orville.  

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:
trunkswd said:

TNG got better once Gene Roddenberry took more of a backseat. He might have been the creator of Star Trek, but it got better once there were other people taking charge. It will be a long while before I get watching it again with my girlfriend as we are stuck an ocean apart until we get vaccinated. 

I've heard Lower Decks is either the best Trek since the TNG-ENT era ended and heard it isn't funny. I am curious about it.

The clips I've seen of Lower Decks didn't seem great. Seemed like everything it tries to do comedy wise, The Orville does better. Seen alot of people calling it CBS's bad copy of The Orville.  

I'd check it out, but I don't want to spend money on CBS All Access. I've already got Netflix, Amazon Prime, and Disney+. 

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YoutubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Gap Charts | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

trunkswd said:
shikamaru317 said:

I'd check it out, but I don't want to spend money on CBS All Access. I've already got Netflix, Amazon Prime, and Disney+. 

Yeah, that is by far the worst thing about all of this new CBS Trek, CBS All Access exclusivity in the US. It's not as bad as for people outside the US because Netflix has Discovery and Amazon has Picard for them, not sure about Lower Decks.