By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Welcome the New Class of VGChartz Writers!

Congrats guys!

Anime: Haruhi                                                                                                           Nsfw Anime Thread                                     

Around the Network

A shame that I didn't make it.

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Shipments

Burning Typhoon said:
Thanks, guys... I'll do my best... as long as it doesn't include uploading an avatar.

That's a crime.

Fantastic, congratulations to the bunch! I cant wait to disagree strongly with you.

Welcome guys!

Especially Bristow, he's a pretty cool guy and he clearly has fantastic taste in games so I'm looking forward to seeing what he writes. Don't know the others as well but it will be interesting to see what they do too.

Around the Network
mZuzek said:
Burning Typhoon said:
Thanks, guys... I'll do my best... as long as it doesn't include uploading an avatar.

That's a crime.

Me doing my best, or not uploading an avatar?

Jpcc86 said:
Fantastic, congratulations to the bunch! I cant wait to disagree strongly with you.

Well, there's plenty of that going on already.

Ka-pi96 said:
Welcome guys!

Especially Bristow, he's a pretty cool guy and he clearly has fantastic taste in games so I'm looking forward to seeing what he writes. Don't know the others as well but it will be interesting to see what they do too.

Ouch...  It's as if no one's heard of me.

Burning Typhoon said:

Ka-pi96 said:
Welcome guys!

Ouch...  It's as if no one's heard of me.

Not having an avatar makes it harder ^^

RolStoppable said:
A shame that I didn't make it.

I really liked your forum post review, as @Veknoid_Outcast will attest.

Gratz

As a former reviewer and editor here is my advice to the newcomers:

Just kidding.

Or am I?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.