By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Welcome the New Class of VGChartz Writers!

Hi there! Earlier this month the Writing team opened up applications for a few open Review Writer positions. We received a lot of great feedback from the community and several excellent submissions.

I'm happy to introduce the four newest members of the Writing team. Please see their profiles below:

archbrix

Bristow9091

Burning Typhoon

Miriam1048

Please join me in welcoming archbrix, Bristow, Burning Typhoon, and Miriam to the team! And keep an eye out for a few upcoming reviews and articles!

Last edited by Veknoid_Outcast - on 26 September 2020

Around the Network

Welcome, let the hazing begin.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

I’ll welcome all but one. Gratz

Pleased to have you!

Love and tolerate.

Congrats! Welcome.

Around the Network

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Thanks, guys... I'll do my best... as long as it doesn't include uploading an avatar.

Congratulations. May the muses inspire you and keep the writer's block away.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Congrats guys!

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Fantastic, congratulations to the bunch! I cant wait to disagree strongly with you.