HOLY

FUCKING

SHIT

WHAT

THE

FUCK

Around the Network

Well this is huge....

But makes sense, The elder scrolls thanks to Morrowind always had more fans with Xbox gamers and the game will still release on PC so the devs and gamers seem to be happy.

I must say I kind of have to laugh with 20/20 (20 studios by 2020). All those Xbox gamers hating on Phil because they expect 20 studios in 2020....and then this happens;..23 fecking studios....

So Microsoft are about to release a timed exclusive on PS5 in the form of deathloop. Nice!

I kinda wonder if this means the end of bethesda e3 conference. Xbox would probably want their games on the main showcase and now you can end a xbox showcase with the elder scrolls 6 (whenever it happens).

WOW... the day before Xbox Series X pre-order... darn am I going to be able to secure my pre-order tomorrow?

Around the Network
Barkley said:

So Microsoft are about to release a timed exclusive on PS5 in the form of deathloop. Nice!

Lmao. That's a great point. The deal has been signed. 

I guess they heard me when I accused them of not being serious about exclusives.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

yvanjean said:
WOW... the day before Xbox Series X pre-order... darn am I going to be able to secure my pre-order tomorrow?

TBH announcing this the day before pre-orders with zero clarification on what this means for exclusivity of future Bethesda games is a master stroke.

People will preorder the Xbox over PS5 for fear of losing games like Fallout/Elderscrolls when in reality MS might not even keep those franchises of PS5 in the end anyway.

konnichiwa said:
Well this is huge....

But makes sense, The elder scrolls thanks to Morrowind always had more fans with Xbox gamers and the game will still release on PC so the devs and gamers seem to be happy.

I must say I kind of have to laugh with 20/20 (20 studios by 2020). All those Xbox gamers hating on Phil because they expect 20 studios in 2020....and then this happens;..23 fecking studios....

Does this still apply in 2020?

Plenty 360 fans moved onto PS4. VGC has Skyrim special edition selling 2x more on Playstation 4 versus Xbox One and I'm sure the gap is probably much bigger. There's no way a huge shit storm won't be kicked up if Elderscrolls or Fallout are exclusives. 

Barkley said:

They'd need 6.2m people to subscribe to gamepass for a year just to cover the revenue fallout 4 alone made.

They will keep releasing Bethesda titles on other systems because they need the revenue it brings.

The only other alternative is to raise the price of gamepass.

They're at 15m right now. Up 5 million from April.

I do think they'll release established stuff like Skyrim and Fallout on PS and Nintendo but I could see never IP like Stanfield being exclusive.