By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Ubisoft Forward 2020 Event #2

shikamaru317 said:
Angelus said:

I never played the second one. I know people generally had more praise for it, but I found the whole vibe of the characters in that game pretty off-putting, so I just ignored it entirely.

2 had many gameplay improvements, better graphics, more interesting setting imo. But 1 easily had the better story and characters for sure. 

Pretty sad, considering the first one didn't exactly set a very high bar, at least in my opinion, but I'm not surprised.

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:
Angelus said:

Did people actually like Aiden? I thought he was pretty much the least interesting character in his own game.

Yep. Ubisoft said that he was heavily requested for Watch Dos Legion after the mission he was in in Watch Dogs 2. I liked him personally. Reception for the Aiden DLC trailer is positive so far, lots of people in the comments seem happy to see him again.

Aiden was a terrible character with a horrible personality. He was actually my least favorite part of Watch Dogs, a game I enjoyed more than most. He dressed like Tom Hanks in Philadelphia for some reason.

I never played Watch Dogs 2. Not interested in Legion either to be honest.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

Smug and dishonest presentation, very Ubisoft.

Will buy: Immortals and Prince of Persia
May Buy: Watchdogs London
Want to buy but they are willfully refusing my money by keeping a game that should have been released years ago stuck in development: Skulls and Bones

I'm getting Icarus:Myth of the wild. PoP..eh maybe when super cheap. Other than that. meh

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Around the Network
Mr_Destiny said:
I'm getting Gods & Monsters (why did they change the title?) on Switch.

Intellectual Property issues, would be my guess.

Why in the freaking hell is Prince of Persia not on the switch. Damn you Ubisoft.

Just a guy who doesn't want to be bored. Also

shikamaru317 said:
Eagle367 said:
Why in the freaking hell is Prince of Persia not on the switch. Damn you Ubisoft.

I heard it is coming to Switch, but will be a late port. 

Still, damn you Ubisoft. It should come on time. This coming late on switch thing got old before it started

Just a guy who doesn't want to be bored. Also