Forums - Gaming Discussion - Ubisoft Forward 2020 Event #2

Damn, This rap section is so dumb. Who the eff cares about some dude doing rap in Watch Dogs?

Around the Network

Nice, Aiden Pearce is coming to Watch Dogs Legion as post-release DLC.

shikamaru317 said:

Did people actually like Aiden? I thought he was pretty much the least interesting character in his own game.

Angelus said:
shikamaru317 said:

Did people actually like Aiden? I thought he was pretty much the least interesting character in his own game.

Yep. Ubisoft said that he was heavily requested for Watch Dos Legion after the mission he was in in Watch Dogs 2. I liked him personally. Reception for the Aiden DLC trailer is positive so far, lots of people in the comments seem happy to see him again.

Last edited by shikamaru317 - on 10 September 2020

Surprised we didn't get gameplay for Far Cry 6 today. It releases in less than 6 months. Guess they are planning one more of these Forward events for this year, where we will see Far Cry 6 gameplay, Skull & Bones, and maybe Beyond Good and Evil 2, plus another new announce or two maybe.

Around the Network
Angelus said:
shikamaru317 said:

Far far superior to the black guy in Watch Dogs 2 (it's kinda telling that I don't even remember the name).

Aiden actually had a reason to act a certain way and I felt sorry to what happened to his extended family. The black guy on the other hand (and his friends as well) just did it for the lulz.

Vaults of Tartarus are Shrines. Not that I'm complaining.

Barozi said:
Angelus said:

Far far superior to the black guy in Watch Dogs 2 (it's kinda telling that I don't even remember the name).

Aiden actually had a reason to act a certain way and I felt sorry to what happened to his extended family. The black guy on the other hand (and his friends as well) just did it for the lulz.

Agreed 100%. I too have already forgotten the Watch Dogs 2 protagonist's name, in fact I've forgotten the names of his entire group of friends. Still remember the names of all the Watch Dogs 1 characters, Aiden, Clara, T-Bone. Far more memorable cast. 

Barozi said:
Angelus said:

I never played the second one. I know people generally had more praise for it, but I found the whole vibe of the characters in that game pretty off-putting, so I just ignored it entirely.

Angelus said:
Barozi said:

I never played the second one. I know people generally had more praise for it, but I found the whole vibe of the characters in that game pretty off-putting, so I just ignored it entirely.

2 had many gameplay improvements, better graphics, more interesting setting imo. But 1 easily had the better story and characters for sure.