By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Ubisoft Forward 2020 Event #2

Lul Stadia

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network

Immortals: Fenix Rising looks good, but holy shit could they have chosen a worse song to show it with? Thatwas just so tacky and clearly pandering. So bad.

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

I'm getting Gods & Monsters (why did they change the title?) on Switch. If the extended gameplay in the post-show proves interesting, I'll be there at launch!

it could have been epic but that song ruined it! So strange Prince of Persia isn't coming to switch as it doesn't look demanding

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

shikamaru317 said:

Prince of Persia remake is current-gen only, not cross-gen, January 2021. 

New consoles are backwards compatible. No harm, really. And if it doesn't NEED to be on next gen, why not? People can play it on both gen consoles. 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

Around the Network

Damn, This rap section is so dumb. Who the eff cares about some dude doing rap in Watch Dogs?

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

shikamaru317 said:
Nice, Aiden Pearce is coming to Watch Dogs Legion as post-release DLC.

Did people actually like Aiden? I thought he was pretty much the least interesting character in his own game.

Angelus said:
shikamaru317 said:
Nice, Aiden Pearce is coming to Watch Dogs Legion as post-release DLC.

Did people actually like Aiden? I thought he was pretty much the least interesting character in his own game.

Far far superior to the black guy in Watch Dogs 2 (it's kinda telling that I don't even remember the name).

Aiden actually had a reason to act a certain way and I felt sorry to what happened to his extended family. The black guy on the other hand (and his friends as well) just did it for the lulz.

Vaults of Tartarus are Shrines. Not that I'm complaining.

Barozi said:
Angelus said:

Far far superior to the black guy in Watch Dogs 2 (it's kinda telling that I don't even remember the name).

Aiden actually had a reason to act a certain way and I felt sorry to what happened to his extended family. The black guy on the other hand (and his friends as well) just did it for the lulz.

I never played the second one. I know people generally had more praise for it, but I found the whole vibe of the characters in that game pretty off-putting, so I just ignored it entirely.