Forums - Gaming Discussion - Ubisoft Forward 2020 Event #2

Announcements

Last edited by shikamaru317 - on 10 September 2020

Around the Network

Starting with Gods & Monsters/Immortals: Fenyx Rising.

Lul Stadia

Anime: Haruhi                                                                                      Anime: Love Live
                              Nsfw Anime Thread                                                                             Join our Anime Threads!
                             Sfw Anime Thread                                                                                VGC Tutorial Thread

Prince of Persia Sands of Time remake is next

Immortals: Fenix Rising looks good, but holy shit could they have chosen a worse song to show it with? Thatwas just so tacky and clearly pandering. So bad.

Around the Network
Runa216 said:
Immortals: Fenix Rising looks good, but holy shit could they have chosen a worse song to show it with? Thatwas just so tacky and clearly pandering. So bad.

Was a strange song choice for sure. Didn't listen to it too much, but it sounded like they were singing "I've got ants in my pants and I need to dance" half the trailer.

Prince of Persia remake is current-gen only, not cross-gen, January 2021. 

I'm getting Gods & Monsters (why did they change the title?) on Switch. If the extended gameplay in the post-show proves interesting, I'll be there at launch!

it could have been epic but that song ruined it! So strange Prince of Persia isn't coming to switch as it doesn't look demanding

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

shikamaru317 said:

Prince of Persia remake is current-gen only, not cross-gen, January 2021. 

New consoles are backwards compatible. No harm, really. And if it doesn't NEED to be on next gen, why not? People can play it on both gen consoles.