By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global Hardware August 30 to September 5

PS4 crossing 113m, amazing. So close to outsell GameBoy.

Around the Network

I'm hoping PS4 keeps on going! It will make the Switch passing it in a couple years all the more glorious! Go PS4 go!

Seems like this is the baseline for Switch in September, should go up with Mario 3D and Zelda in the coming months.

Are any 3DS/2DS Model being made still?

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

There's just no stopping the Switch, holy crap. What kinda fuel is this thing running on!?

Around the Network

Switch sold almost 350k on a pretty boring week. We've basically got 4 months left in the year. I figure Switch will sell around 4m total for Sept and Oct combined, considering the 3D Mario collection is coming. Then there are the two holiday months. That is going to be a lot. 10m-ish? Don't know. There is still a lot of demand for Switches at this point. Switch might sell significantly more than 14m for the remainder of the year if Nintendo can produce enough. But 14m seems like a decent enough projection for remaining Switch sales at this point.

Switch is at 15m now, so that would make 29m total for the calendar year, but my holiday number was a very rough guess. I can easily see Switch going higher or lower.

Yeah the Switch is going over the special mythical number 64. Right around the time they rerelease Mario 64. Also the PS4 really is low, they can at least price drop it before the PS5 comes out.

OTBWY said:
Yeah the Switch is going over the special mythical number 64. Right around the time they rerelease Mario 64. Also the PS4 really is low, they can at least price drop it before the PS5 comes out.

Why would they this year? They should wait until at least next year.

Just a guy who doesn't want to be bored. Also

The switch may very well outsell the best year of the DS

Just a guy who doesn't want to be bored. Also

I might be being lazy asking this, but how many of NSW sales come from the mini? Either this year or lifetime

God bless You.

My Total Sales prediction for PS4 by the end of 2021: 110m+

When PS4 will hit 100m consoles sold: Before Christmas 2019

There were three ravens sat on a tree / They were as blacke as they might be / The one of them said to his mate, Where shall we our breakfast take?