By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Bloomberg: Nintendo boosts Switch productions to as high as 30 million units for this fiscal year

But, but... artificial demand...

Around the Network

As sell-through as high as I expect, this will see Switch breathing down the necks of PS3 and 360's lifetimes sales at just 4 years old, and beating Wii and PS1 before it turns 5.

Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.

I hope they have the software and a price it maybe to fuel healthy sales for 2021 too.

curl-6 said:
As sell-through as high as I expect, this will see Switch breathing down the necks of PS3 and 360's lifetimes sales at just 4 years old, and beating Wii and PS1 before it turns 5.

I hope the Switch eventually beats the Playstation 4. Though it will be a tough battle, it definitely deserves it, in my opinion at least. 

AngryLittleAlchemist said:
curl-6 said:

I hope the Switch eventually beats the Playstation 4. Though it will be a tough battle, it definitely deserves it, in my opinion at least. 

I'm unsure as to whether it will, but I agree it deserves to.

Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.

Around the Network
AngryLittleAlchemist said:
curl-6 said:

Given how rapidly the PS4 is declining right now, I'd say the chances of the Switch surpassing it are increasing just as much.

30M is a lot.
Like record breaking lot.

Naum said:
Still waiting for that cliff :)

Everything that guy predicted has turned out to be the opposite. 

LGBTDBZBBQ said:
Naum said:

Pretty much, I mean he's been banned a long time now yet his declarations have reached meme status here due to how constantly wrong they've turned out to be.

LGBTDBZBBQ said:
Naum said:

So QuickRick is Pachter?