By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - More PS5 Game Covers - They're growing on me!

How do you feel about the PS5 game cases now?

They're still awful 11 22.00%

They look bad but aren't awful 6 12.00%

I really don't care: It's... 7 14.00%

They look alright I guess 14 28.00%

They look great 12 24.00%

Total:50

A case is a case. You wont even notice it 30 post launch

Around the Network

WTF people complaining about basically a PS4 case with a different header colour?

Nah still hideous. I'm going all digital on PS5 anyway so these won't ever defile my living space.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

Still ugly. Should have been black

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Don't and never much cared about the cases... being that I was all-digital in the PS4gen and will be doing the same next-gen.

However, I feel the cases would have looked better if they were white or black.

Around the Network

Looks the same as the ps4 ones to me. I don't see the difference

Wouldve liked them better if they were solid white like the console or black like these 

Either way this is inconsequential, never cared much for case design. 

Yeah I really like it. Way prefer it over the PS4 covers. The black on white looks visually striking, yet simple. Works with all art covers for games and makes colorful art really pop. Its an inverse of the PS3 cover which can't go wrong in my eyes.

Also don't get the dislike for blue case, its what keeps the branding they have in there (blue) and fits in with the theme of the console.

I still think they could be better. I would've preferred the case to be black or white. At the end of the day though, it's just a game case. They matter even less now than they used to.

Lifetime Sales Predictions 

Switch: 151 million (was 73, then 96, then 113 million, then 125 million, then 144 million)

PS5: 115 million (was 105 million) Xbox Series S/X: 57 million (was 60 million, then 67 million)

PS4: 120 mil (was 100 then 130 million, then 122 million) Xbox One: 51 mil (was 50 then 55 mil)

3DS: 75.5 mil (was 73, then 77 million)

"Let go your earthly tether, enter the void, empty and become wind." - Guru Laghima

Still look pretty bad to me.