By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Update: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword for Switch placeholder has now been pulled from Amazon UK.

Oh boy. More wasted resources?? Damn!!

Around the Network

Ah yes, now a whole new generation can experience one of the top 3 Zelda games. Bravo Nintendo

Fans: Nintendo you need to take better care of your old games, and make them available to your modern customers!

Nintendo: Makes nothing but ports for holiday 2020.

Fans: No, not like that. -_-

Cerebralbore101 said:

Skyward Sword is the 2nd worst Zelda game. Viewed in a vacuum it's a good game. Placed next to all other Zelda games it's pretty bad though. There's little exploration, padding, only one village,forced motion controls, etc.

2nd? I say its the worse. Link to the Past is the defacto starting point in the Zelda series. No one should even bother with anything before it.

But

I always said I would give it another chance if it was ported with a non motion based control scheme. I'll stand by that.

Agente42 said:
Leynos said:
That's not Xenoblade X and SS is a terrible game. Hey, Nintendo how about some new releases for Switch?

Yeah...

the lazy Nintendo will destroy the sales of Swich, in long term.

No new games on holidays is a huge mistake. Only a bunch lazy ports. 

How do you know what is coming for the holidays? We literally have no information on what their holiday lineup is yet.

Around the Network

Taking with a massive grain if a salt.
But if this turns out to be true: YES!
Still my favorite Zelda game and if one game is in need of a remake, it’s this one.

Release Date: 1 Jan. 2030

So close? I'll need to preorder mine ASAP

Let’s see:
- Best dungeons in the series
- Best soundtrack in the series
- Best villain (Ghirahim)
- Best Link and Zelda
- 2nd best character development (Groose; 1st - Midna)
- Best motion control game.

Yeah, lots a reasons for me to still look forward to this.

I hope they do more of a remake than just some upscaled textures.

Xxain said:
Cerebralbore101 said:

Skyward Sword is the 2nd worst Zelda game. Viewed in a vacuum it's a good game. Placed next to all other Zelda games it's pretty bad though. There's little exploration, padding, only one village,forced motion controls, etc.

2nd? I say its the worse. Link to the Past is the defacto starting point in the Zelda series. No one should even bother with anything before it.

But

I always said I would give it another chance if it was ported with a non motion based control scheme. I'll stand by that.

The original Legend of Zelda is still one of my favorite games, I play through both quests at least once per year.  I know where every secret is and still love playing a quick run through it.