By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Update: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword for Switch placeholder has now been pulled from Amazon UK.

What do you think?

Update

The placeholder has now been pulled from Amazon UK.

Last edited by Shikamo - on 17 August 2020

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Around the Network

For that much money I assume it's a remake in a new engine? They surely wouldn't sell Wiilevel graphics/power game for full price today. If so I am HYPE as SS has the best story of any Zelda game, establishes the origin to the whole cycle of every other Zelda game, and has my favorite art style of any Zelda game. Remove the motion controls (or enhance them drastically) and remove the loading zones and I'll be delighted!

Just don't add breakable weapons/cooking. I hated dealing with that stuff in Botw. I know it's realistic, but I don't want to get bogged down doing tedious tasks for the sake of realism in my video game which I'm using for escapism.

the worst zelda ever, great Nintendo. No new game, but a bunch of ports.

Lazy Nintendo is the worst Nintendo. 

That's not Xenoblade X and SS is a terrible game. Hey, Nintendo how about some new releases for Switch?

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

I expect a 10-year anniversary edition next year. The only sticking point is that I can't see Nintendo launching both Skyward Sword Switch and BOTW 2 within 12 months of each other.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

Around the Network
Leynos said:
That's not Xenoblade X and SS is a terrible game. Hey, Nintendo how about some new releases for Switch?

Yeah...

the lazy Nintendo will destroy the sales of Swich, in long term.

No new games on holidays is a huge mistake. Only a bunch lazy ports. 

Skyward Sword is the 2nd worst Zelda game. Viewed in a vacuum it's a good game. Placed next to all other Zelda games it's pretty bad though. There's little exploration, padding, only one village,forced motion controls, etc.

Last edited by Cerebralbore101 - on 16 August 2020

The only console Zelda game I haven't beaten twice. I might take a look at it again if they fix it up a bit, I enjoyed it for the most part but it didn't quite have the same Zelda feeling.

Cerebralbore101 said:

Skyward Sword is the 2nd worst Zelda game. Viewed in a vacuum it's a good game. Placed next to all other Zelda games it's pretty bad though. There's little exploration, padding, only one village,forced motion controls, etc.

Agreed.

plz no

I'd rather have Wind Waker + Twilight Princess, and I know that might come later anyways, but like this is the lamest port I could think of for the holiday season.