By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Why I'm Keeping my Switch, and Digital Refunds!

Tagged games:

RolStoppable said:
Hynad said:

You're telling me to let go, yet you can't let go of that old argument. LOL.

Just stop. 

The thread was harmless until the topic became how toxic it is. The discussion about toxicity is the only thing that brought actual toxicity into this thread.

Neither the original poster nor the respondents to the OP went into an actual fight.

Toxic =/ fight.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
Hynad said:

Toxic =/ fight.

Can you define 'toxic' in a way that it only applies to the respondents, but not the thread creator?

Can you accept complaints about Nintendo when they're not yours?

Hynad said:
Shiken said:

That awkward moment when someone who has a history of unwarranted responses, such as calling people out for uttering a certain R word and Xenoblade in the same sentence when it has no relation to the actual topic, wants to complain about people having toxic and unwarranted responses.

All stirring the pot does, is cause more toxinity withing the subject.  Let it go.

You're telling me to let it go, while demonstrating you can't let go of that old argument. LOL.

Just stop. 

Still hung up on that I see, but I am just calling out hypocrisy when I see it.  It was the fact about how you attacked everyone over it that I even joined in anyway.  I couldn't have cared less either way lmao.  The only reason I brought it up is because you are starting to do the same thing.  You called it out once, now let it go.

But it should be expected based on the fact that I made that shitlist you posted on your wall soon after, that you would somehow correlate this to a stupid debate months ago.  😉

THREAD BAN (Perm): Flaming/Ignoring Mod Post 

Last edited by CGI-Quality - on 15 August 2020

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

RolStoppable said:
Hynad said:

Can you accept complaints about Nintendo when they're not yours?

So you can't.

Not that this comes as a surprise. Your profile's wall keeps speaking volumes about your lack of objectivity, including your status update about this very thread.

You would be blind not to notice who are replying to the OP in such manner. 

Not that it would be the first time for you to be blind to that. When it comes to Nintendo, you have next to zero objectivity, and have been displaying it for years.

If this thread isn't locked in 5 hours I'll be shook.

Around the Network
Shiken said:
Hynad said:

You're telling me to let it go, while demonstrating you can't let go of that old argument. LOL.

Just stop. 

Still hung up on that I see, but I am just calling out hypocrisy when I see it.  It was the fact about how you attacked everyone over it that I even joined in anyway.  I couldn't have cared less either way lmao.  The only reason I brought it up is because you are starting to do the same thing.  You called it out once, now let it go.

But it should be expected based on the fact that I made that shitlist you posted on your wall soon after, that you would somehow correlate this to a stupid debate months ago.  😉

That's rich. You bring it up, and try to say I'm the one hung up on it?

LMAO! You're something else. 

Hynad said:
RolStoppable said:

So you can't.

Not that this comes as a surprise. Your profile's wall keeps speaking volumes about your lack of objectivity, including your status update about this very thread.

Not that it would be the first time for you to be blind to that. When it comes to Nintendo, you have next to zero objectivity, and have been displaying it for years.

As opposed to someone who constantly attacks anyone with something positive to say?

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

Vinther1991 said:
Nintendo is unfortunately particularly nasty when it comes to stuff like this. They really deserve to be taken to court. They even pulled Pikmin 3 from the Wii U E-Shop, because they now have a Switch version to sell at full price.

Strange how they still have so much good will. It's like they're at peak anti-consumerism and arrogance of 2006 Sony and 2013 Microsoft...but all the time.

I dunno if it's just me, but I check and research before I buy any item online. Not just the item itself but also the policies around it. There are plenty of 'anti-consumer' stuff out there, but having a harsh return policy just means I double check that I want a product before ordering. As long as it's what I ordered, I don't feel like companies are obligated to fix my mistake if I wasn't careful.

Shiken said:
Hynad said:

As opposed to someone who constantly attacks anyone with something positive to say?

That's not what happened here. Don't try to turn this into something it's not.