By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Why I'm Keeping my Switch, and Digital Refunds!

Tagged games:

Where do you live? If like me... You live in Australia, the Australian law will override anything Nintendo (or any company for that matter) stipulates.

In saying that, reviews are worth your time checking out before making a purchase.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

Around the Network
Pemalite said:
Where do you live? If like me... You live in Australia, the Australian law will override anything Nintendo (or any company for that matter) stipulates.

In saying that, reviews are worth your time checking out before making a purchase.

UK. I used to live in Parramatta though :)  I wish that were true, check (here) (n'here). European Courts are pathetic on things like this though must be said. Be interested to see if refunds are different in a proper Common Law country like Australia 

Also not to harp on you OP but you were trying to pull a 2-for-1 over on Nintendo. It's sort of karma that it bit you on the ass instead.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

Hynad said:
The toxicity in here is through the roof.

How surprising.

What are you talking about? This is one of the mildest threads I've ever seen on the internet, let alone Vgchartz.

You should see real toxicity. The internet can be a very dark disturbing place.

You could take 10,000 doses of a thread like this and not die due to toxicity.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

Signalstar said:
Also not to harp on you OP but you were trying to pull a 2-for-1 over on Nintendo. It's sort of karma that it bit you on the ass instead.

not really. The primary switch feature is intentional and has limitations eg. always online for the non-primary console user. Different accounts only. 

It's also a feature exclusive to those who pay for Nintendo Switch Online, and I believe you also need a "family" subscription - which we have. 

(here) is Nintendo US's help page about it. 

Around the Network

This non-refunding policy is indeed shit and you have very right to be upset. I won't give you any advice cause I know you made this thread only to unburden

Hope you get some nice pounds for you Switch

Should have bought physical anyway.

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

Barkley said:

Sad that the posts in here are just blowing off a valid complaint with knee-jerk defense.

There's an actual discussion to be had here about the lack of digital refunds on all three consoles. (afaik all 3).

It's shit, and Nintendo along with the other two are at fault.

People go overboard acting edgy for nothing. Those companies created alienated consumers it's sad to see

Signalstar said:
Hynad said:
The toxicity in here is through the roof.

How surprising.

What are you talking about? This is one of the mildest threads I've ever seen on the internet, let alone Vgchartz.

Whatever  you say.

Hynad said:
Signalstar said:

Whatever  you say.

Hardly toxic. Go spend a week on N4G.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!