40s 29 16.76%

30s 83 47.98%

20s 47 27.17%

Under 20 7 4.05%

Total:173

Around the Network

Alby_da_Wolf said:
curl-6 said:

Far out, you've been here a long time. I wish I'd found this site sooner and been around for the 2007-2008 period, must've been hella fun back then with PS3 and 360 closely dueling and Wii/DS running wild.

Now, I wonder who our over-60 representative is...

We had a lotta fun indeed, one thing hasn't changed much, though, some people making outlandish predictions, they still thrive on VGC!   

Well, I expect VGC would be a lot less entertaining without outlandish predictions haha. Bumping old predictions to laugh at how off base they were, debating whether a bold forecast will come true, or marveling that some claim from years ago that seemed impossible at the time ended up coming true, it's all in good fun.

Hey, it's been like two weeks since I last posted on this thread and I'm still 38. Just wanted to provide everyone with the update.

Around the Network

31 here. If you look at my profile it says I'm 51 though, because I'm 12 on the inside and will never put my birthday as anything other than 4/20/1969.

I like it when my mom goes out of town because I get to sleep on her side of the bed. -William Montgomery

Turning 36 this month. Used to lurk here during the PS3/XB360 days.

28. Feeling anxious about getting to 30, but I feel like once I reach it I’ll be ok lol.

Looking at the statistics about who are the majority age group, I see something funny. The top groups are 30s, 20s, and 40s. When I first started visiting this site, I was in my 20s, but the majority of the time, I was in my thirties, ad finally in my forties; pretty much as the pole shows in the age groups.

Last edited by freedquaker - on 16 August 2020

Playstation 5 vs XBox Series Market Share Estimates

Regional Analysis  (only MS and Sony Consoles)
Europe     => XB1 : 23-24 % vs PS4 : 76-77%
N. America => XB1 :  49-52% vs PS4 : 48-51%
Global     => XB1 :  32-34% vs PS4 : 66-68%

Sales Estimations for 8th Generation Consoles

Next Gen Consoles Impressions and Estimates

Yomieeee said:
28. Feeling anxious about getting to 30, but I feel like once I reach it I’ll be ok lol.

Don't worry, I felt the exact same way about turning 30 when I was in my late twenties. Then it arrived and it was fine.