I am...

60s or older 2 1.16%

50s 5 2.89%

40s 29 16.76%

30s 83 47.98%

20s 47 27.17%

Under 20 7 4.05%

Total:173

I just turned 40 a few days ago. I've been gaming for about 38 years.

Around the Network

So, who are our over 50s?
Unless I missed it, haven't seen any posts from them yet.

54, I was 41 when I joined VGC.

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Alby_da_Wolf said:

Far out, you've been here a long time. I wish I'd found this site sooner and been around for the 2007-2008 period, must've been hella fun back then with PS3 and 360 closely dueling and Wii/DS running wild.

Now, I wonder who our over-60 representative is...

Last edited by curl-6 - on 08 August 2020

curl-6 said:
Alby_da_Wolf said:

Far out, you've been here a long time. I wish I'd found this site sooner and been around for the 2007-2008 period, must've been hella fun back then with PS3 and 360 closely dueling and Wii/DS running wild.

Someone at that age being open to this kind of media......,in my own selfish experience these people can be very accepting of ''gaming culture''.

Around the Network
mZuzek said:

25. Feels like not too long ago that I turned 20, I'm scared of how fast that number is gonna keep going up. My life's gone nowhere in these last few years... I don't normally give it much thought, but when I do, it makes me kinda hate myself.

Oh well

Damn, I feel exactly the same. Gonna be 26 in the next couple of months.

Looking at poll results, it's quite interesting that this place is inhabited by people in their 30s. I guess there are still lots of people who sticked around since mid-2000s

curl-6 said:
Alby_da_Wolf said:

I thought I knew who it was, but I checked his profile and he hasn't been online in months.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

27 and still kickin!

I'm 19, I'm clearly in the young minority here lol

curl-6 said:
Alby_da_Wolf said:

We had a lotta fun indeed, one thing hasn't changed much, though, some people making outlandish predictions, they still thrive on VGC!   

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW!