By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Lucky you! You're the new head of Nintendo. What do you do?

Alright, suddenly you become the head of Nintendo.

You've got the hottest system in a long time and two brand new competitors coming out in a few months. 

What moves do you make? Software priorities, hardware priorities, next gen...it is all on you. Start making decisions! Where do you take Nintendo now and over the next few years?

Go!

Around the Network

I would speed up (or start) and prioritise the development of Pikmin 4.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Spend the rest of my life with Nintendo themed hookers and invent condoms that make 1 up sounds every time you thrust

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Make Wario the main character in every first party game and exclusive from here on out.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Ultrashroomz said:
Make Wario the main character in every first party game and exclusive from here on out.

This would be a terrible idea. I'm not sure what you are thinking? Frankly, it is fans like you that make me glad that Nintendo doesn't take it's fans' suggestions seriously. 

Around the Network

Announce a fucking roadmap of future releases for the rest of 2020 and early 2021, and start actually communicating properly with the fanbase.

Last edited by curl-6 - on 01 August 2020

AngryLittleAlchemist said:
Ultrashroomz said:

This would be a terrible idea. I'm not sure what you are thinking? Frankly, it is fans like you that make me glad that Nintendo doesn't take it's fans' suggestions seriously. 

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Fire Miyamoto.

Release all NES, SNES, N64, GameCube, and Wii games onto GoG, Steam, and the eShop. Charge $10 per game, and laugh as the money rolls in.

Cerebralbore101 said:
Release all NES, SNES, N64, GameCube, and Wii games onto GoG, Steam, and the eShop. Charge $10 per game, and laugh as the money rolls in.

The alternative we have right now is better given the price, we may have less games but I think we have the ones that mattered on each platform. It could be even better if Nintendo released N64, GB/GBA and maybe even GameCube games, and that ultimately would make NSO more worthwhile. But Nintendo will be Nintendo. 

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first.