Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Lucky you! You're the new head of Nintendo. What do you do?

Alright, suddenly you become the head of Nintendo.

You've got the hottest system in a long time and two brand new competitors coming out in a few months. 

What moves do you make? Software priorities, hardware priorities, next gen...it is all on you. Start making decisions! Where do you take Nintendo now and over the next few years?

Go!



Around the Network

I would speed up (or start) and prioritise the development of Pikmin 4.



Spend the rest of my life with Nintendo themed hookers and invent condoms that make 1 up sounds every time you thrust



             

                               Anime: Haruhi                                                                                      Anime: Love Live
                              Nsfw Anime Thread                                                                             Join our Anime Threads!
                             Sfw Anime Thread                                                                                VGC Tutorial Thread

Make Wario the main character in every first party game and exclusive from here on out.



Ultrashroomz said:
Make Wario the main character in every first party game and exclusive from here on out.

This would be a terrible idea. I'm not sure what you are thinking? Frankly, it is fans like you that make me glad that Nintendo doesn't take it's fans' suggestions seriously. 



Around the Network

Announce a fucking roadmap of future releases for the rest of 2020 and early 2021, and start actually communicating properly with the fanbase.

Last edited by curl-6 - on 01 August 2020

Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series X will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.

AngryLittleAlchemist said:
Ultrashroomz said:
Make Wario the main character in every first party game and exclusive from here on out.

This would be a terrible idea. I'm not sure what you are thinking? Frankly, it is fans like you that make me glad that Nintendo doesn't take it's fans' suggestions seriously. 



Fire Miyamoto.



Release all NES, SNES, N64, GameCube, and Wii games onto GoG, Steam, and the eShop. Charge $10 per game, and laugh as the money rolls in.



The sentence below is false. 
The sentence above is true. 

 

Cerebralbore101 said:
Release all NES, SNES, N64, GameCube, and Wii games onto GoG, Steam, and the eShop. Charge $10 per game, and laugh as the money rolls in.

The alternative we have right now is better given the price, we may have less games but I think we have the ones that mattered on each platform. It could be even better if Nintendo released N64, GB/GBA and maybe even GameCube games, and that ultimately would make NSO more worthwhile. But Nintendo will be Nintendo.