By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which of the current consoles do you own?

Which of the current consoles do you own?

Only PS4 438 25.63%

Only Xbox One 65 3.80%

Only Switch 276 16.15%

PS4 + Xbox One 66 3.86%

PS4 + Switch 456 26.68%

Xbox One + Switch 85 4.97%

All three of them 242 14.16%

None of them 81 4.74%

Total:1,709

I own a Switch. My favorite game on the system is probably Breath of the Wild, but Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Animal Crossing New Horizons, Rocket League, and Hollow Knight have also gotten a ton of play from me. I don't ever expect to be a multi console owner again in my life unless there is a major paradigm shift at the other two houses, which I just can't imagine happening.

Around the Network

Only PS4 and I rarely use it. In fact, I think I've used it on average about 4 and a half hours per month over the years.

I own all three systems.

Bonus:

PlayStation 4: The Last of Us Part II.

Switch: Gone Home. My favorite system exclusive for the Switch, if that's what's meant, is Animal Crossing: New Horizons by a lot.

Xbox One: Coming up with a reason to keep it.

Ps4 + Switch

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Just a Switch, and honestly, up until recently that was enough, but since Nintendo's apparently not making games any more, I'll probably have to get a PS5 or an Xbox Series X just to have an acceptable supply of content for the future.

Around the Network

Only Switch.

Bonus:

Switch - Super Mario Odyssey

PS4 - Would probably be Gravity Rush 2, cause I really liked the first one.

Xbox One - I did play Sunset Overdrive on PC, one of my favorite games that sadly won't get a sequel.

curl-6 said:
Just a Switch, and honestly, up until recently that was enough, but since Nintendo's apparently not making games any more, I'll probably have to get a PS5 or an Xbox Series X just to have an acceptable supply of content for the future.

I'm sure they're still making games. They'll probably shadow drop their game  announcements for the rest of the year like how they announced Paper Mario: The Origami King.

Mr.GameCrazy said:
curl-6 said:

I'm sure they're still making games. They'll probably shadow drop their game  announcements for the rest of the year like how they announced Paper Mario: The Origami King.

I'm sure they are too, I wasn't being literal, but would it kill them to give us a damn roadmap for the rest of the year at least, and updates on games like BOTW2, Bayonetta 3, No More Heroes 3, etc? It's kinda shitty that we're almost in August and they don't have a single major game dated.

curl-6 said:
Mr.GameCrazy said:

I'm sure they're still making games. They'll probably shadow drop their game announcements for the rest of the year like how they announced Paper Mario: The Origami King.

I'm sure they are too, I wasn't being literal, but would it kill them to give us a damn roadmap for the rest of the year at least, and updates on games like BOTW2, Bayonetta 3, No More Heroes 3, etc? It's kinda shitty that we're almost in August and they don't have a single major game dated.

I don't blame you for feeling that way. Nintendo's been too quiet with their plans for the rest of the year. Hopefully, they'll announce release dates/windows for their upcoming games soon.

curl-6 said:

After years of waiting ... 

Nothing came 

And you realize you're looking in,

Looking in the wrong place 

I'm a reasonable Curl, get off my case ... get off my case ...