By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which of the current consoles do you own?

Which of the current consoles do you own?

Only PS4 438 25.63%

Only Xbox One 65 3.80%

Only Switch 276 16.15%

PS4 + Xbox One 66 3.86%

PS4 + Switch 456 26.68%

Xbox One + Switch 85 4.97%

All three of them 242 14.16%

None of them 81 4.74%

Total:1,709

All three

PS4: Persona 5
Xbox One: Halo MCC
Switch: Fire Emblem Three Houses

Around the Network

PS4 & Switch lite - ultimate home console and handheld combo!

PS4 and Switch, primarily gaming on the Switch since it released.

Favorite games:
Switch: Breath of the Wild
PS4: Final Fantasy VII Remake
Xbox One: I got nothing

Ka-pi96 said:
mZuzek said:

Yeah.

I mean, way back then I even bought a Switch Pro controller for a Switch I didn't own, though that made more sense since the controller can be used on the PC, and I had plans to get a Switch soon. As for P5R, it was more like, buying it and borrowing the console was my best shot at actually getting to play the game. That, and well, whenever I do get a PS4 or PS5 (if that happens), I'll already have the game.

Convincing your friend to buy the game wasn't a possibility?

Yeah, the controller makes sense. I love that they can all be used on PC too!

Not really, he's quite short on money at the moment, as is just about everyone I know. I only managed to buy the game myself because of the government cash that dropped once (and so far only once, I'm not counting on it ever happening again).

mZuzek said:
Switch, though I "owned" a PS4 for a month to play Persona 5 Royal. I've now returned the PS4 to its actual owner, while conversely lending him the game itself.

Favorite games, um.
Switch: Okami. If that doesn't count, Hollow Knight. If that doesn't count, Breath of the Wild. If that doesn't count, Smash Ultimate or Astral Chain.
PS4: Persona 5.
Xbox One: ummmm

If that doesn't count? (People easily forget this is a PS3 game too)

NobleTeam360 said:

All three

PS4: Persona 5
Xbox One: Halo MCC
Switch: Fire Emblem Three Houses

Ditto.

Around the Network
Shaunodon said:
mZuzek said:
Switch, though I "owned" a PS4 for a month to play Persona 5 Royal. I've now returned the PS4 to its actual owner, while conversely lending him the game itself.

Favorite games, um.
Switch: Okami. If that doesn't count, Hollow Knight. If that doesn't count, Breath of the Wild. If that doesn't count, Smash Ultimate or Astral Chain.
PS4: Persona 5.
Xbox One: ummmm

If that doesn't count? (People easily forget this is a PS3 game too)

Umm... Persona 5 Royal?

Only the PS4.
Favorite game is currently God of War, but Ghost of Tsushima can still change it, so its not definitive.

Ps4 and Switch

Bonus:
Ps4: Monster Hunter World and Nier: Automata
NS: Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

I own a switch & a wiiu

Switch and PS4 Pro
Switch: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, Super Mario Odyssey, Stardew Valley, Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, Fire Emblem: Three Houses, Animal Crossing: New Horizons
PS4: Marvel's Spider-Man, The Last of Us Remastered

Lifetime Sales Predictions 

PS4: 130 mil (was 100 million) Xbox One: 55 mil (was 50 mil) Switch: 110 million (was 73, then 96 million)

3DS: 75.5 mil (was 73, then 77 million)

"Let go your earthly tether, enter the void, empty and become wind." - Guru Laghima