By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Ubisoft Forward 2020 event thread

Around the Network

Yeah, that was boring as hell. Never been into Watch Dogs. Legion looks to have a bit more personality, but still not for me. Was pretty much done with FarCry after the 4th one. Ill check out AC:Valhalla since you play as a norwegian viking character. It looks ok. Really wanted to see some other games than your usual the world has gone to shit Ubisoft game. Shame.

Press and Youtubers were already invited to play AC Valhalla.
I'm seeing the first gameplay videos popping up on Youtube.

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
Ass Creed looked like ass, these cross GEN titles look rough ...

Cannot believe people still accept crappy AI.

Flights where you fight with rhyming Insults? I really hope you can use the line "you fight like a cow!" somewhere in there

Spoiler!
How appropriate, you fight like a dairy farmer!

Around the Network

So they copied the Monkey Island insult duels for Ass Creed?

You fight like a dairy farmer!

Bofferbrauer2 said:

Flights where you fight with rhyming Insults? I really hope you can use the line "you fight like a cow!" somewhere in there

Spoiler!

No, the other way around. The cow was the answer.

Conina said:
Bofferbrauer2 said:

Spoiler!

No, the other way around. The cow was the answer.

Wasn't it the other way around against the Swordmaster? I agree that in the regular duels, how appropriate, you fight like a cow was the answer, but I thought the Swordmaster turned this around.

I played the game in German at the time, so I'm not totally sure. Should play the remastered version to find out, only played the remaster of Monkey Island 2 yet.

Hyperscape reminds me a bit of UT with a less futuristic setting.

The Bakugan reveal was more interesting than this.