By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Ubisoft Forward 2020 event thread

Ok, I just heard there was an Ubisoft presentation. What did I miss?

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Around the Network

Not sure if this was mentioned but Watch Dogs Legion supports Smart Delivery on Xbox and free upgrade from PS4 to PS5

Source

"Purchase Watch Dogs Legion on PlayStation®4 or Xbox One and upgrade your game to the next-gen version (PlayStation®5 or Xbox Series X) at no additional cost.*"

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

The beginning of Farcry 6 had a pirate ship on display and I got SO EXCITED for one of my most anticipated games ever only to be disappointed once again by nothing about Skull and Bones :(

Black Flags was one of my most enjoyable gaming experiences of all time and I really want a proper pirate game (not that individual boring stuff that Sea of Thieves has).

Seriously, did they have to troll us Bones fan with that pirate image?!

shikamaru317 said:
Dulfite said:
The beginning of Farcry 6 had a pirate ship on display and I got SO EXCITED for one of my most anticipated games ever only to be disappointed once again by nothing about Skull and Bones :(

Black Flags was one of my most enjoyable gaming experiences of all time and I really want a proper pirate game (not that individual boring stuff that Sea of Thieves has).

Seriously, did they have to troll us Bones fan with that pirate image?!

My suspicion is that Skull & Bones got delayed to add a sizeable singleplayer camapign and make it fully next-gen. According to Ubisoft it won't release until the financial year from April 2021-March 2022, or possibly even the financial year from April 2022-March 2023. 

Fully gen you mean better than Ass Creed Valhalla? Cause that game looks just as good as Odyssey and I don't need it to look any better. Give me skulls in the Ass engine and launch it this year instead of massive delay! All I need is Ass graphics, the gameplay is what I enjoy!

That was a snoozy. They should have made it quicker and put all the games instead of separating into 2 presentations.

Around the Network

Far Cry 6 looks interesting. I'm not a huge fan of this series, except for Blood Dragon, but It's looking promising.

But I would be very happy with a new Rayman...

I liked Odyssey a lot but I dunno but Vallhalla just looks lame.

Last edited by Leynos - on 13 July 2020

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Not sure if I'm still stoked for Valhalla after this.

First, they really tried desperately to portray brutal invaders as desperate explorers. I fear they may go overboard with that glorification.

Second, they barely showed anything about the stealth missions. It seems they are very much focused on active combat with big open battles, which is not what I'm playing AC for.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

If we get Farcry 6 with 95% of forest / mountain / sea areas then they can keep the game to themself. That was the setting for the last 5+ games. Give me more dense urban settings.

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3