Forums - Gaming Discussion - Ubisoft Forward 2020 event thread

Barozi said:
shikamaru317 said:

Nothing. Well, DLC for some existing games on the pre-show, but Watch Dogs was the first of the actual show.

Well I guess they have time for another two games to show then :P

Yeah, they spent 15 minutes on Watch Dogs in a 45 minute show. I'm guessing they don't have alot of games to show this year, lol.

Around the Network

Watchdogs 3 looks a bit.. juvenile to me. It looks like they are are targeting this towards the Fortnite crowd.

Also noone speaks like that in England, haha.

I loved watch doges 2 , this looks great but the faces look kinda bad and the world feels too good for this gen. Wait and see.

okay mobile games and a tribute...
how about some new games people care about?

Barozi said:
okay mobile games and a tribute...
how about some new games people care about?

This. Basically have been a recap and mobile presentation so far.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Around the Network
ClassicGamingWizzz said:
I loved watch doges 2 , this looks great but the faces look kinda bad and the world feels too good for this gen. Wait and see.

They were probably showing the Xbox Series X version, or PC on the highest settings. It looked current-gen in most ways, but had ray traced reflections on those puddles. 

Am i the only one who can't log in, or create a new ubisoft account? rewards are totally broken.

I'm here to upvote all the negative comments.

Chinese food for breakfast

Burning Typhoon said:
Am i the only one who can't log in, or create a new ubisoft account? rewards are totally broken.

It's not just you, nobody can seem to login. Ubisoft clearly underestimated the demand and their uplay servers weren't prepared. Hopefully they make things right by giving the bonuses to everybody who logs in to Uplay in the next week or something.

Zero interest in Hyperscape, not a fan of Battle royale.