Forums - Gaming Discussion - Ubisoft Forward 2020 event thread

Actually really hyped for this show. Lots of good stuff to be shown.

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:
crissindahouse said:

was logged in for WD2 and accidentally closed the tab. Now I have the same problem lol

Yeah, they clearly weren't prepared for this. 50 minutes now and I still can't log-in. Running out of time to be able to be logged-in long enough to get the AC Valhalla bonus now....

They really need to give it to everyone who has an account now. Maybe give people the option to get the reward when they open uplay the next days or something. 

They are really taking their time with Legion.

Bad for me, I have zero interest in this.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Watch Dogs 3 looks dope. Really hope the reflection tech on display doesn't get the old Ubisoft downgrade treatment before release.

Missed the first 8 minutes. What happened before Watch Dogs Legion?

Around the Network
Barozi said:

Nothing. Well, DLC for some existing games on the pre-show, but Watch Dogs was the first of the actual show.

Legion looks so cool and fun to play.

Also seems like they dropped the concept of being able to play as anyone and now have a set of characters instead.

shikamaru317 said:
Barozi said:

Nothing. Well, DLC for some existing games on the pre-show, but Watch Dogs was the first of the actual show.

Well I guess they have time for another two games to show then :P

Watch Dogs Legions looks cool.

I still can't log in. Oh well :/

Check out my lastest games review: Fast RMX and  Snipperclips: Cut it out Together