Forums - Nintendo Discussion - [Rumor] Nintendo Direct coming July 20th

Which team are you

Team Mini direct 4 7.02%

Team General direct 30 52.63%

Specific direct (Mario, pikmin, etc) 4 7.02%

It ain't happening 19 33.33%

Total:57
cycycychris said:
I really hope this ends up being true, But I can't help but be skeptical with it supposedly on a Monday

The Xbox conference is Thursday so i guess maybe they didn't want to be that close to some next gen announcements.

Around the Network

About time, hope the rumoured Mario remasters are true.

It goes in line with what could be an e3 digital conference.
Less than 2 weeks to see if we can get a confirmation

We reap what we sow

As ^ he says, it would be on a Monday like an E3 direct, so it wouldn't be so surprising.

But be Monday or any other day, Nintendo needs to do a Direct sooner rather than later to announce what will be coming to the console in the second part of the year.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

I also read in that thread that it could be like around the 16th?

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Around the Network
Pavolink said:

Yea but Kelios said that to not say specific dates at first i think, then Nate teased the 20th and he agreed on it.

xMetroid said:
Pavolink said:

Yea but Kelios said that to not say specific dates at first i think, then Nate teased the 20th and he agreed on it.

Good. Good.

Now to wait for the dissapointment if Zelda is not showed.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

My gut reaction is that the rumor is true and also this is a full Direct. 

I'm already excited to see a new Direct.  Hell, I'm just excited to find out if the rumor is true.  July 20 can't come soon enough.

Pavolink said:
xMetroid said:

Good. Good.

Hopefully we could be relieved with the disappointment of Metroid and Bayonetta also not being showed. 

freebs2 said:
Pavolink said:

Good. Good.

Hopefully we could be relieved with the disappointment of Metroid and Bayonetta also not being showed. 

Literally.. but i think one of them HAS to show up. I think Zelda has good chances since they wouldn't have shown a story teaser last year if they didn't plan to show more of the game until like over a year. They skipped the September direct but i think this time it will be there. Idk how big this direct will be, but if it somewhat replaces the E3 presentation than it could be pretty big.

But tbh i will be happy just to have a general direct again, idc if it's huge or not. I'm sure it will be good enough considering we know nothing at all.