By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Any Good Fandoms Left?

Ys fans.

Maybe Armored Core fans?

Assault Suit Leynos fan. Not plural as I am the only one left lol.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Around the Network

Please,ofcourse there are good fandoms.
It is just easier now to see the rotten parts of it,does not mean it has changed that much.

Paper Mario. Even the ones that aren't loved are simply too full of charm to produce anything but giddiness. It's a wonderful community I'm part of, I particularly like the PM discord channel. The games are simply too chill to produce toxic fans in my opinion.

Halo..... oh wait no nvm.

Xxain said:
What is going on with Pokemon? I dont keep up with this shit.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Around the Network
COKTOE said:
Xxain said:
What is going on with Pokemon? I dont keep up with this shit.

Seriously? Now Nintendo has justified their ridiculous online social requirements all these years.

Star Wars community. Galvanized and united front if I've ever seen one. Find a better one and you get Avy control for a year.

Hell, 3 years.

The Metal Gear Solid one is very wacky, but it's still legit.

There have always been bad apples in every fandom, but until they blow up they often fly under the radar. Once they get big, it is only a matter of time.

As for Animal Crossing, it has its bad apples as well. People do scam trade and the like, which in of itself can ruin someone's day. There are still people out there selling villagers and goods for real world money as well. Hell if people other than "best friends" could take items from your island that you have placed, I am sure some of the more rotten ones would go around chopping trees, breaking rocks, and ruining all they could just for self enjoyment. Luckily step have been taken against that.

In the end, every community has a toxic side. But you do not have to interact with them unless the game is strictly online, so it should not affect your personal enjoyment overall.

Last edited by Shiken - on 06 July 2020

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

The Total War community is wholesome. Theres only 7 of us tho.