By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Any Good Fandoms Left?

yes femdom

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

Theres bad people in pretty much every fan group. I dont see the video games as a part of their terrible personalities.

Since when was the EVO lead ever good?
The fandom was ruled by completely powerhungry idiots that just had the money at the right time.

Three's Company.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

The hentai community.

Around the Network

Come join the Metroid fandom. We're not too toxic, and we have a ton of patience. You'll like it here ;)

CaptainExplosion said:
AngryLittleAlchemist said:
The hentai community.

Please don't use non-gaming communities as examples.

The gaming hentai community. 

"The only non-toxic fanbase I can think of at the moment is Animal Crossing"

lol you have no idea

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Gaming related? None really, gamers are some of the most toxic individuals.
Even Harvest Moon fans are messed up.

CaptainExplosion said:
Jpcc86 said:
Gaming related? None really, gamers are some of the most toxic individuals.
Even Harvest Moon fans are messed up.

I don't understand why gamers specifically have become a bunch of psychotic, misogynist, anti-LGBT pissboys. They're ruining gaming for everyone else. -_-

What's wrong with pissyboys? Leave people's unique tastes alone, bully!