By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - How many videogames have you bought for PS4 ?

I dont even know. I have 53 games atm. Have sold games I didnt want, so its hard to say.

Around the Network

69 Total

64 Physical
5 Digital

With PS+? 374. It should be a bit higher, but there were a few months I missed claiming my games. Quite a few months actually. But I buy enough that I already had a fair amount of the games I missed. That actually happens almost every month, so I have quite a few Physical/PS+ dupes.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Um, probably around 50. 

*not counting PS Plus.

Physical: Marvel's Spider-Man, The Last of Us Remastered, Lego Marvel Collection, Spyro: Reignited Trilogy, Dragon Quest Builders 2
Digital: All Instant Library games from July 2019 to the present (not directly purchased, but I pay for PS Plus), Just Cause 3, Batman: Arkham Trilogy, Twisted Metal: Black, War of the Monsters, Kinetica, Battlefront II (bought in January before it was free this June), Use Your Words, Human Fall Flat, COD: Modern Warfare Multiplayer (Free), Little Nightmares, Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order, Journey (free), Lego Ninjago (Free), Bug Fables, Injustice (free), The Last of Us Part II, Smite (free), Batman: The Telltale Series

So 5 physical releases, and over 30 (if not closer to 40) digital releases. With how many good deals you can get with digital games and my adequate hard drive space (PS4 Pro included a 1 TB internal drive and I got a 2 TB external hard drive for Christmas 2019), I don't have much incentive at all to get physical games. I will get more in the future, but my digital library will still far exceed my physical library.

Lifetime Sales Predictions 

Switch: 151 million (was 73, then 96, then 113 million, then 125 million, then 144 million)

PS5: 115 million (was 105 million) Xbox Series S/X: 57 million (was 60 million, then 67 million)

PS4: 120 mil (was 100 then 130 million, then 122 million) Xbox One: 51 mil (was 50 then 55 mil)

3DS: 75.5 mil (was 73, then 77 million)

"Let go your earthly tether, enter the void, empty and become wind." - Guru Laghima

Around the Network

Have to look when I get home but I think over a hundred not counting free stuff.

I hope @XL-klaudkil sees this thread. He's undoubtedly King Shit of Fuck Mountain. His PS4 physical collection is huge. Maybe 1000?

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

nearly 300

70-80 physical. Not sure on digital and I let my subscription expire over a year ago.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Click on my trophy card and count them.

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261