By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - How many videogames have you bought for PS4 ?

V-r0cK said:
+60 physical
??? Digitally..honestly I dont remember.

Is there an easy way to see a list of all your bought digital games from the PS store? Like how Steam has a list of your games.

Also, V-r0cK, I don't know if this helps you, but you can link your PSN account with GOG through their Galaxy 2.0 platform. As long as the license is tied to your account or you've run the game at least once on your PS4 (and thus it's registered in your library), it should show up in Galaxy (similar to how Steam displays your library). As far as I can tell, it does not seem to include any demos I've played on my system (though "Freemium" games like Dissidia NT will show up as they are still "full" games with licenses). Additionally, you can right-click and hide any game to make counting a bit more tailored/easier.

Currently Playing (So the world might be mended):

PlayStation 4: PlayStation 3: PlayStation Portable: PlayStation Vita:
Resident Evil: Revelations 2 (Raid Mode) Tokyo Jungle Valkyria Chronicles III

Soul Sacrifice: Delta

Transistor (Platinum run) Doom 3: BFG Edition PC:

Natural Doctrine

Salt & Sanctuary Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker HD Death's Gambit
Deadly Premonition: DC Deus Ex: The Fall
Around the Network

Between my Plus library and stuff I've directly bought, my Purchased library is right around 200.

DPsx7 said:
GrahfsLament said:

I have 39 PS4 games on disc. I'm sure I have over a 120 or so digitally, but I'd say that I've only actually purchased probably about 30 directly (the rest would be free or included with PS+). So, I'd say it's nearly an even split, but I only buy games digitally if they were never released physically (e.g. Transistor). Of course, on occasion, games which were previously digitally only get a late in life physical release but my insistence on buying physical is superseded only by my insistence on not buying the exact same game twice :D

I know exactly. I've hesitated on digital games in hopes that one day they get a disc release. Lucked out with Firewatch, Job Sim, Shovel Knight, Hollow Knight, so many more. I got Rocket League for free so I wasn't compelled to get the disc, and after so much time only now does Headmaster get a release. I'd rather put the money towards new things.

My cap on digital is $10 so there's a lot more I'm hoping to see on disc. Hatsune Miku Future Tone and Beat Saber are 2 that come to mind.

I definitely hear you on this. I'm probably terribly cheap, but I generally won't buy a physical game until I've either A) verified that there will not be any DLC for it that I'll care about or B) the Complete/GOTY version comes out. Even then, I generally tend to only grab physical games at $20-$30 new and digital games at <= $5. Usually, by the time a digital game I'm interested in hits that price point, it's been out for a bit, so a physical release seems unlikely (though, it does happen some times - e.g. Limbo/Inside). Regardless, it sounds like you're having greater success at maintaining a physical library, so I'm a little jealous :D

Currently Playing (So the world might be mended):

PlayStation 4: PlayStation 3: PlayStation Portable: PlayStation Vita:
Resident Evil: Revelations 2 (Raid Mode) Tokyo Jungle Valkyria Chronicles III

Soul Sacrifice: Delta

Transistor (Platinum run) Doom 3: BFG Edition PC:

Natural Doctrine

Salt & Sanctuary Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker HD Death's Gambit
Deadly Premonition: DC Deus Ex: The Fall

100 - 120 digital and physical.

I have around 15 - 20 physical games with the rest being digital. I haven't bought a physical game since 2018 (South Park: Fractured But Whole) and nowadays I buy from PSN. A large majority of my library is from PSN sales though.