By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Ninjala downloads top two million in six days

Ninjala, the free-to-play online action battle game featuring ninja and gum, has surpassed two million downloads in the six days following its June 24 launch on Switch, developer GungHo Online Entertainment announced.

Source

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Around the Network

Nice! I am glad because it seems that the game is actually quite fun. Still haven't gotten around playing it

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

It really looks great, I need to give it try. Mostly into local multiplayer though 

It is a free to play game on Switch that heavily resembles Splatoon.

Its success was determined the minute they revealed the game TBH.

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

I downloaded the demo and wasn't able used it

And still just impossible to play at this point lol

Around the Network

Congrats, haven't heard of it before.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Shiken said:
It is a free to play game on Switch that heavily resembles Splatoon.

Its success was determined the minute they revealed the game TBH.

No game's success is guaranteed, even if it resembles a Nintendo game, and even if it's on Switch. 

However, I would still like to bring up that this doesn't guarantee success really, since games like these require a long term stable fanbase to keep making profit. 

NightlyPoe said:
Downloaded it. Found the gameplay to be crap. Will probably never play again.

I watch someone streaming it on Twitch. And yeah it looks crap. The combat looks weird with that press a button section. The whole style is like Splatoon but without the Nintendo polish and more like a chinese version. 

Pocky Lover Boy!