By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What is your favorite console this gen?

Your Favorite Console This Gen?

Switch 30 44.12%

Xbox One 5 7.35%

PS4 33 48.53%

Total:68

Since Switch is part of gen 9...

My vote goes to PS4.

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

Around the Network

Switch bro

Switch. I like Nintendo games the best, so the system that plays them was always going to be my favorite.

Wii U!

Switch, though it took a while to get there to where I could say I mostly love the console. Partially my fault I suppose since I used to be (and still am) pretty bad at finishing games, but I also just found most of the 2017 lineup disappointing (Mario + Rabbids, Splatoon 2, Super Mario Odyssey, to a lesser extent Arms and Xenoblade 2, cause I didn't give Arms much of a fair shake), and I didn't even buy the 2018 lineup. 2019 was pretty amazing though, and there's a ton of high quality third party releases which I could see listing as some of the best stuff on the console.

Around the Network

Tough call. Depending on the day, any one of them could be the favorite.

It was the Switch but, due to Nintendo fucking up Animal Crossing, I haven't played mine in over a month. Shout out to the Wii U and all of the great times we had, btw.

At this precise moment in time, I'm gonna vote for Xbox One.

Switch.

PS4 is 'okay'. Not bad, not great, there's good games, but it's mostly uninteresting to me. A sizeable drop form the PS3 anyway. WiiU was even a bit worse. Actually though if you'd include handhelds I'd say 3DS wins 8th Gen for now.

Shiken said:
Since Switch is part of gen 9...

My vote goes to PS4.

You still see the Switch as "next gen" even though it's been out for 3 years already?

Is Nintendo always going to be a gen ahead of everyone else? I wouldn't give them that much credit.

Darn easy, it's Switch then Xbox One. :D

Nintendo Switch. Not just for the Nintendo games, but also because I just played Game 1 of the NBA Finals in my NBA 2K franchise while at work.