By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What is your favorite console this gen?

Your Favorite Console This Gen?

Switch 30 44.12%

Xbox One 5 7.35%

PS4 33 48.53%

Total:68

What's your preferred platform this gen? For me personally it's the Switch. 

Around the Network

Wii U, since it was my Xenoblade X machine.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Switch, since it‘s my BotW machine.

Last edited by okr - on 29 June 2020

PS4 with the Switch being right up there. PS4 brought tons of amazing games for me all gen long, and while the Switch came out more recently I've packed a ton of fun hours. I'll always need Nintendo for my party system.

Xbox, because it's the one I wasn't forced to buy.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

Switch cause it's the only console I would buy even if all of it's exclusives were on PC due to it's form factor. Nothing quite like playing BoTW at a shady massage parlour where the asian chicks look 18 in one angle and 50 in another.

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Switch. It's the only current gen console on the market. PS4 and XB1 are last gen.

I consider Switch more of an early next gen than a PS4/Xbox one gen.

So would have been Wii U/PS4/XONE and in that i would say PS4.
Tho, i'm confident the Switch will stay my favorite one for this gen but who knows.

Playstation 4 hands down for me for its variety and quantity of quality exclusive games that suits my taste the most along with brand familiarity and recognition.

Last edited by Dahum - on 30 June 2020

Ps4. The console has taken more than 90% of my attention and ps5 will be no different. Sony is the only one that try to cater to what I want.