Forums - Gaming Discussion - 25 Minutes Of Unedited Cyberpunk 2077 Gameplay - Anyone Else Worried?

Bofferbrauer2 said:
Don't forget that it also says "Work in Progress - Does not represent the final Game" at the top of the screen. Things can and will change until release, otherwise there wouldn't have been ant reasons to delay the game several times.

I don't know about that. We're reaching a time where anything they show about the game at this point is surely going to be present in the final release. 

Around the Network

Many claim that the gameplay is not giving a good impression, shooting and driving seems clumsy and unpolished. I will wait to make my own judgment, imho this game will be postponed until the beginning of 2021.

Prediction: In 5 years Nintendo will Lauch a "Core Mario game"  very similar to Astro Bot. That said, many will Ignore Astro Bot existence and say Nintendo created this concept.

The thing i AM worried is for the people that Will play this on PS4 or xbone. It Will BE like 20 fps.

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
The thing i AM worried is for the people that Will play this on PS4 or xbone. It Will BE like 20 fps.

Wait for the Switch port!

Bite my shiny metal Cockpit!

Leynos said:
ClassicGamingWizzz said:

Wait for the Switch port!

That makes Arc Survival Evolved look good xD

Around the Network

Looks like GTA in the future (w/o 3rd person), which is enough to get me to pass.

I have a friend who is super hyped so I hope the end result delivers.

Im loving what i've seen. I honestly cant wait to live in this city xD .

Looks amazing to me

I'm not even interested on it to begin with

It looks very compelling outside of the VO.

I don't play shooters and there doesn't appear to be enough sci-fi elements in the combat for it to convert me ala Mass Effect or Halo.