By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - 25 Minutes Of Unedited Cyberpunk 2077 Gameplay - Anyone Else Worried?

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
The thing i AM worried is for the people that Will play this on PS4 or xbone. It Will BE like 20 fps.

Wait for the Switch port!

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Around the Network

Looks amazing to me

It looks very compelling outside of the VO.

I don't play shooters and there doesn't appear to be enough sci-fi elements in the combat for it to convert me ala Mass Effect or Halo.

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
The thing i AM worried is for the people that Will play this on PS4 or xbone. It Will BE like 20 fps.

Nah, they'll tone it down somehow to make it run around 30fps. The question is how, though. Will there be options for the player to choose from, or will the game automatically detect the platform and adjust accordingly? Hope the game won't be held back by the weaker machines. I'm gonna wait and get it on the PS5.

This game should have been built from ground up for next gen. Limitef gpu/ cpu/ram/hard drive. Thats why u see less npcs and copy paste of street/neon signs.

Around the Network

I actually haven't seen any of the footage, I want to be a full virgin when I go in. I trust CDPR completely, so I just know I'm going to buy and enjoy the game. Even if the shooting and driving turn out to be less than optimal, it doesn't matter. Those things are just means to an end. I would have preferred a third person perspective though, especially with all the customization, but oh well.

It was never on my radar. I never knew anything about the series (is it a series?) and I've been looking for a reason to get into it ever since. It just hasn't caught my eye. Hope everyone else enjoys it, though.

The car and how it handles, and the pop-ins when he was driveing was abit of a "hope they fix that before release" moment.
The shooting, looked rough.... so did useing items mid-combat, there was no slow time or slowdown/pause, when useing it, so he was just getting shot up while pulling it out.
Othergames theres usually slowdowns so you arnt punished for useing items (it takes time to get through the motions of finding things and picking the right one and the way its used ect).

The part where hes in the car, turns around and is shooting at the cars and people chaseing him with machine guns, and hes got like pistol, and he takes sooo many shots, but is apparently fine for it... nah. It didnt look right. Combat is def. not the stronge suit of this game, it looked bad.

Hopefully the story telling and cyborg theme is enough to carry this.

Last edited by JRPGfan - on 30 June 2020

They need to increase the draw distance. Let's see how it looks after all the optimization.

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

I like how CDPR project the future police as force willing to arrest people armed with guns vs blasting them into the past with bullets like they do in our reality. If you gonna put American cops in your game at least portray them right.
I think the game is super over hyped, always felt this way.
Only time will tell.