By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global Hardware June 7 to 13

Switch on a nice steady pace, PS4 just continues to stroll on and XB1 I think is up Yoy but the sales are still......very low

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

Around the Network
trunkswd said:
TheBlackNaruto said:
Switch on a nice steady pace, PS4 just continues to stroll on and XB1 I think is up Yoy but the sales are still......very low

Xbox One is up a decent 31.57% year-over-year. While still behind the PS4 and Switch, sales aren't half bad for a console that is 6 and a half years old and about to get replaced. 

He didn’t say anything negative about it just that the number is low. Regardless of 31% up it’s still less than 1.8M consoles sold so far this year. It’s great that the pandemic has mitigated the year over year decline for PS4/X1 but it still doesn’t change the fact that the overall number for X1 sales is low. Percentages can be misleading like for instance PS4 in less than 6 months this year has sold more than X1 did in its entire 2019 year.

Nice. Switch with another 300k+

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Another 300K in the bank. 20 million this year is going to be EZ.

Crazy that the Switch is over 10 million ahead of Xbone already.
While time in general seems to have moved in slow motion for the past 9 months to my perception, it really doesn't feel like that long ago that the Switch overtook it.

Around the Network

Wow. Switch almost doubling the PS4 in Oceania. Probably the opposite next week, but still crazy.

Shaunodon said:
Wow. Switch almost doubling the PS4 in Oceania. Probably the opposite next week, but still crazy.

PS4 is being sold out for at least 3 weeks now (both models) at all retailers here in Australia.

PS4 pro is going to be in stock until Mid July and PS4 slim at the end of this month 

OG Switch is sold out but there are plenty of switch lites on sale.

From OP: are the 45000 cyberpunk 2077 LE Xbox One X added in the total number for Xbox One?

Last edited by kazuyamishima - on 18 June 2020

OTBWY said:
Another 300K in the bank. 20 million this year is going to be EZ.

If they can actually manage to get some big new system selling games for the latter months of the year, and provide enough supply, I reckon 25 million is achievable.

The gap between PS4 and Switch and Europe seems to high. Do we have anything to support this? Latest shipment figures and reports state otherwise.

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"