Forums - Sony Discussion - The Last of Us Part II - Review Thread (MC: 93 / OC: 93)

Tagged games:

Playing it now , will comment later.

Around the Network
DonFerrari said:
It is funny people hate the game so much they are willing to lose 30h of their life watching the whole game on YT.

True dedication I give them that xD

John2290 said:
I preorderd in an opiate haze, fuck me, I know I've just wasted 69,99. This game better be at least decent.

Time to stop it with the opiates.

hinch said:
DonFerrari said:
It is funny people hate the game so much they are willing to lose 30h of their life watching the whole game on YT.

True dedication I give them that xD

I'll tell you that 30h of my life is worth more than 60 USD. So if I think the game isn't worth this much money I also don't think it is worth even looking for trailers of it.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Received the LE ps4 pro and CE yesterday.
Will play it today after work.

Around the Network

Is this the discussion thread? Haven't been on here much, but still gaming it up. Been playing TLoU Part 2 since it launched approximately 63 minutes ago, and I have literally been inching my way through the intro sequence as I admire all of the detail in the environment. I hope the whole game is this detailed. Also, anyway to disable or lower film grain? I can do it in the photo mode, but I don't see an option in the menus.

Edit: Btw, going so slowly through the intro sequence is making me notice how much design is put into the audio. The music loop in the background is constantly evolving as I go through this intro. Can't think of the word to describe how it makes the game feel... epic, emotional, massive. Breathtaking.

Edit 2: Probably multiple lifetimes worth of man-hours (or woman-hours) put into this game. Enjoy, fellow VGChartians.

Last edited by RaptorChrist - on 19 June 2020

I can see the big queues! I think it will sell out quickly in some stores.
The game / gameplay / story / animations / graphics /atmosphere is impressive, it looks so beautiful! My respect to the developers for investing so much attention to detail and money in the game!

Game of the Year 2020: Ghost of Tsushima, Persona 5 Royal or The Last of Us 2 ?!

The user score is enabled at MC for the game

The 5hit Show is about to start!!

Edit: Already started!!

Last edited by kazuyamishima - on 19 June 2020

Wow damn that is a big division between critic and user reviews on metacritic,both kinda suck but on another extreme :p

There is a possibility that scores will be taken out.

And yes around 200 negative reviews already got deleted when i refreshed the page,i'm going to watch a playthrough to form my own opinion.