By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Last of Us Part II - Review Thread (MC: 93 / OC: 93)

Tagged games:

This game looks so goooooood,if i did not know any better i could think this was a PS5 launch game

Around the Network

Yikes. Incels are already giving the game shit scores on Metacritic

In only few hours of it's launch it already has over 13k reviews (to comparison BOTW has 14k in 3 years) and they are overwhelmingly negative, clearly a troll attempt to give the game bad rep

BraLoD said:
I never saw this happen before.

You don't follow movie industry closely right?

Not judging, just asking. It's happens from time to time

Yeah, i'm beginning to think metacritic should just do away with user scores. 14k reviews for a 30 hour game that hasn't even been out that long is ridiculous.

For people who claim the other side are 'too sensitive' they seem to be very sensitive.

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

Around the Network
IcaroRibeiro said:

In only few hours of it's launch it already has over 13k reviews (to comparison BOTW has 14k in 3 years) and they are overwhelmingly negative, clearly a troll attempt to give the game bad rep

Or people are really angry with what ND did to this IP...

If the leaks are true I dont know how this game could be rated so high especially if what I've read is that you could not include the 2nd half of the game, wich I really hope is fake

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

BraLoD said:
IcaroRibeiro said:

You don't follow movie industry closely right?

Not judging, just asking. It's happens from time to time

Metacritic getting down?

Yes. It happened with Captain Marvel, people created fake accounts to lower the user score even before the premiere. Because of that Rotten Tomatoes removed their public user rating, now you need to prove you bought a ticket before assign any score

KLAMarine said:
IcaroRibeiro said:

Or people are really angry with what ND did to this IP...

Ok, so you take my "troll incels attempt" comment and replace it for "angry incels attempt"

I'm half way through this game, and so far the story is not good. This is a huge step down the first game.

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.