By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Best Game From The Year You Were Born?

Final Fantasy 4. It didn't release in Europe and I didn't have a chance to play it until 11 years later, but I'm still going to count it!

Around the Network

I'm old.

Last edited by Shadow1980 - on 02 May 2020

Visit http://shadowofthevoid.wordpress.com

In accordance to the VGC forum rules, §8.5, I hereby exercise my right to demand to be left alone regarding the subject of the effects of the pandemic on video game sales (i.e., "COVID bump").

Final Fantasy VII, probably.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

nvm

The Legend of Zelda and Metroid - Disk System versions

Around the Network

Mother, before it was released in America and became Earthbound.

Final Fantasy 1 ? I'm December 1987

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

My birth year had a lot of games that were revolutionary at the time that IMO haven't aged well. Zelda, Metroid, Castlevania... I'm going to have to do with Kid Icarus, cause I feel that while it probably was the least significant in gaming history, it's the most fun to play today.

Super Mario 64 YAHOO !

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

1994: Super Metroid, Final Fantasy VI, Donkey Kong Country, Earthbound... You name it xD

Since I never had a SNES, it wasn't until many years later that I got a chance to played them. And I gotta say... It's tough to choose just one. But I guess Super Metroid is the one game that was born a masterpiece and remains a masterpiece 26 years later.

Last edited by Vodacixi - on 02 May 2020