Forums - Gaming Discussion - Best Game From The Year You Were Born?

Street Fighter 2: The World Warrior

4 ≈ One

Around the Network
Dgc1808 said:
Street Fighter 2: The World Warrior

Still think it's funny how Street Fighter 2 was a masterpiece while the very first Street Fighter was clunky and needlessly difficult.

1995... Nothing from that year I care much for, at least from what I've played. DKC 2, I guess?

mZuzek said:
1995... Nothing from that year I care much for, at least from what I've played. DKC 2, I guess?

You missed out on some great ones that year.

It's gotta be Super Mario 64. I've only played a few games from 1996, so it wins by default.

Lifetime Sales Predictions 

PS4: 130 mil (was 100 million) Xbox One: 55 mil (was 50 mil) Switch: 110 million (was 73, then 96 million)

3DS: 75.5 mil (was 73, then 77 million)

"Let go your earthly tether, enter the void, empty and become wind." - Guru Laghima

Around the Network
CaptainExplosion said:
mZuzek said:

Of course, every year has some great games. I know Yoshi's Island is from 1995 too, but it's not really my thing. Outside of those two I can't really think of a notable game from that year.

Probably Nürburgring 1, that i have never played lol.

General gamer, fanboy hater

Super Mario Bros for me.

NNID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing/Backlog:
Wii U - Currently Gaming Like It's 2014 (Hyrule Warriors) - 11 games in backlog
3DS - Currently Gaming Like It's 2013 (Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon) - 7 games in backlog
PC - Currently Gaming Like It's 2012 (Borderlands 2) - 11 games in backlog
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links

Pong

mZuzek said:
CaptainExplosion said:

Of course, every year has some great games. I know Yoshi's Island is from 1995 too, but it's not really my thing. Outside of those two I can't really think of a notable game from that year.

Chrono Trigger is another big one.  Earthbound if you consider the North America release.  Secret of Evermore. Castlevania: Dracula X.  Mega Man 7 and Mega Man X3.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1995_in_video_games

NNID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing/Backlog:
Wii U - Currently Gaming Like It's 2014 (Hyrule Warriors) - 11 games in backlog
3DS - Currently Gaming Like It's 2013 (Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon) - 7 games in backlog
PC - Currently Gaming Like It's 2012 (Borderlands 2) - 11 games in backlog
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links