By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Famitsu Sales: Week 16, 2020 (Apr 13 - Apr 19)

src said:
JWeinCom said:

What data are you referring to that I pulled up?  When I asked you that, you referred to a comment that I never made about God of War and Spiderman having poor legs.  

Bring up the data you object to and I'll respond to it.  Then you can explain to me why you think bundling doesn't impact sales.

ANy data thats not from the publishers themselves or reputable industry trackers used by said publishers (NPD, GFK, Media Create/Famitsu).

O_O... Is this an Abbot and Costello bit?

What SPECIFIC PIECE OF DATA did I present that you are objecting to?  Go back through my posts and quote it and I'll respond.  

Around the Network
JWeinCom said:
src said:

ANy data thats not from the publishers themselves or reputable industry trackers used by said publishers (NPD, GFK, Media Create/Famitsu).

What SPECIFIC PIECE OF DATA did I present that you are objecting to?  Go back through my posts and quote it and I'll respond.  

why are you even arguing with quickrick?

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

kirby007 said:
JWeinCom said:

why are you even arguing with quickrick?

Because sometimes you need someone to remind you not to waste time doing stupid things.  Thanks for the reminder.

src said:
JWeinCom said:

What data are you referring to that I pulled up?  When I asked you that, you referred to a comment that I never made about God of War and Spiderman having poor legs.  

Bring up the data you object to and I'll respond to it.  Then you can explain to me why you think bundling doesn't impact sales.

So, what do you think of Animal Crossings' potential to be a system seller?

DON'T WIN ME CHIBI BUDDY DON'T WIN ME.

ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF FRIEND CODE:- 5129 1175 1029. MESSAGE ME.
ANDY MURRAY:- GRAND SLAM WINNER!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!

peachbuggy said:
src said:

It’ll push NSW up and then it’ll fall off a cliff soon after and NSW will decline and NSW then will only sell 70mil lifetime. No chance of 100mil

Around the Network
tbone51 said:
peachbuggy said:

It’ll push NSW up and then it’ll fall off a cliff soon after and NSW will decline and NSW then will only sell 70mil lifetime. No chance of 100mil

Lol, you kind of get my point, except cliffy thought Animal Crossing wasn't a system seller at all. XD

DON'T WIN ME CHIBI BUDDY DON'T WIN ME.

ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF FRIEND CODE:- 5129 1175 1029. MESSAGE ME.
ANDY MURRAY:- GRAND SLAM WINNER!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!

JWeinCom said:
src said:

Not sure why you are being obtuse here.

You showed me a graph of continuous data on UC4 sales, something that's is not from the official publishers and firms I listed.

src said:
JWeinCom said:

Not sure why you are being obtuse here.

You showed me a graph of continuous data on UC4 sales, something that's is not from the official publishers and firms I listed.

"I said fantasy because the data you pull is completely made up.

I use data from official channels, the publishers themselves, whereas you don't, hence you jump to inaccurate conclusions.

You claimed SP, GoW don't have legs. From Sony's own data thats completely wrong."

You were talking about God of War and Spider-man.  Yet apparently, I was supposed to know you were talking about something I posted about Uncharted in another topic.  

Obviously there is a problem with communication here, and I have no interest in continuing this conversation.

Last edited by JWeinCom - on 25 April 2020

OTBWY said:
Ok so Switch shortages aren't surprising. Production is only now ramping up.

However, wow. Big drop for FFVIIR. Big drop.

Pretty normal for a FF game.

finalrpgfantasy said:
OTBWY said:
Ok so Switch shortages aren't surprising. Production is only now ramping up.

However, wow. Big drop for FFVIIR. Big drop.

Pretty normal for a FF game.

It was more expected since they sold through 96% of the initial shipments + the situation with the pandemic affecting supply. The game sold about 270k digitally in its first week too so it has sold more than FFXV in the same timeframe.