By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Game Theorists spoil a big FF7 Remake moment in the thumbnail and title of video.Do not go to their channel!

Fucking idiot spoiled a big moment of the game in the damn thumnail and the video simple showed up in my recommended section.Now I know what it's going to happen in a moment of the game.

If you haven't played it yet, don't go to his channel.

You think people have common sense to not spoil the story of a game that just came out.But nope, people still surprise you.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Around the Network

Are you talking about

Spoiler!
Aeris dying

? Because that's on par with "rosebud was his sled" in terms of spoilers.

Last edited by CGI-Quality - on 11 April 2020

Love and tolerate.

I hate when Youtube suggests a video with spoiler on the title or thumbnail. That's why I avoid browsing a game before I finish it.

It happened to me a couple of times.

[XYZ] Group spoiled [ABC] moment so let me make sure people don't get spoiled by giving more attention to [DEF] video on [GHI] website.

Edited to remove spoiler.

Last edited by Nautilus - on 12 April 2020

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

Around the Network
Nautilus said:
Salnax said:
Are you talking about Aeris dying? Because that's on par with "rosebud was his sled" in terms of spoilers.

Dude....

Edit your reply now.

King Kong dies. Vader is Lukes Father. Bruce Willis is a ghost.  Chrono dies. Snape kills Dumbledore. Aerith Dies. Rufio is killed by Hook.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Marth said:
Game is on every platform and its mother and over 20 years old.
Pretty sure everyone already knows about this supposed spoiler

This is a reimagining....

This thread was a mistake.I was trying to help people and that's how people respond.Ill stop seeing this thread before someone spoil something else "because its an old game"

Lol the thumbnail and video is not even about the reboot but the original game so this thread is all for nothing. I thought this was about the KH ghosts in the reboot and no that's not a spoiler as it's in the trailers.

Not even the reboot but the 1997 game so there is no spoiler here. This is known even to those who never played it as it was unavoidable

Last edited by Leynos - on 11 April 2020

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

It's a remake, how would you even know that they kill her off again? Considering my terrible luck they'll let her live.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Y'all realize Nautilus is being facetious, right?

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android