By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Game Theorists spoil a big FF7 Remake moment in the thumbnail and title of video.Do not go to their channel!

Due to a few things, we're not even sure that's a FFVII Remake spoiler at all :P

Around the Network

I don’t think you can call it a spoiler, as people have said the game is over 20 years old and this is a remake so you would expect spoilers to be out there.

There is no such thing as spoiler on a 20 year old game bro. Aerith won't even die in this 1st part of the remake.

I do think there's something to be said about making videos that have spoilers even on the original game at the time of release of the remake. There are plenty of people who haven't played the original and this will be their first time even getting into Final Fantasy.

Personally I think spoiling a old game is fine but spoiling the old game at the time of release of the remake/remaster is not. Waiting a week or so to do spoiler videos or have thumb nails of what happened in the original really isn't going to hurt anyone.

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Captain_Yuri said:
I do think there's something to be said about making videos that have spoilers even on the original game at the time of release of the remake. There are plenty of people who haven't played the original and this will be their first time even getting into Final Fantasy.

Personally I think spoiling a old game is fine but spoiling the old game at the time of release of the remake/remaster is not. Waiting a week or so to do spoiler videos or have thumb nails of what happened in the original really isn't going to hurt anyone.

Problem is this 20 years old public domain knowledge won't happen in like a shitload of years ahead us in this remake since it is an event that happens almost at the end of the original game, the remake only covers the beginning of the original and only God knows how many parts this remake will have.

I only consider spoiler the elements that only happen in the remake that don't exist in the original.

Around the Network
Captain_Yuri said:

I didn't play FF7 until March of this year and I have known about her death for 20 years. Like Vader is Lukes dad. Hard to avoid unless you live under a rock.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

OP did you know Luke is Darth Vader's son?

CuCabeludo said:
Captain_Yuri said:

Problem is this 20 years old public domain knowledge won't happen in like a shitload of years ahead us in this remake since it is an event that happens almost at the end of the original game, the remake only covers the beginning of the original and only God knows how many parts this remake will have.

I only consider spoiler the elements that only happen in the remake that don't exist in the original.

Yea but I am not saying, don't have any spoilers of the original until SE finishes the ending of the remake. I am just saying to wait a week or have a spoiler free thumbnail since that's not gonna hurt anyone.

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Leynos said:
Captain_Yuri said:

I didn't play FF7 until March of this year and I have known about her death for 20 years. Like Vader is Lukes dad. Hard to avoid unless you live under a rock.

Sure but there will always be those who haven't, specially since there are plenty of sites that are being very considerate about the release and trying their best to be spoiler free of the original as well. Is waiting a week after release of the remake to do spoiler stuff or post a spoiler free thumbnail gonna kill them?