By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-Order Chart

That does look like a decent start for SMTV.

Around the Network

SMT5 seems to have real momentum, which is cool to see. Here's hoping it can break franchise records.

Anybody knows how previous SMT titles did on COMG? SMT III Nocturne remaster got 109 points across PS4 and Switch versions last year, but how about previous entries?

Last edited by Bofferbrauer2 - on 24 June 2021

For a game nearly 5 months out SMT sure is trending well.
Interested to see what new titles join the list tomorrow with the upcoming purge.

Marth said:
Bofferbrauer2 said:

Anybody knows how previous SMT titles did on COMG? SMT III Nocturne remaster got 109 points across PS4 and Switch versions last year, but how about previous entries?

SMT IV: Apocalype (Final):

Preorder - 87pt

Weekly - 205pt

SMT IV:

Preorder - 162pt

Weekly - 379pt

Thanks a lot!

So, SMT IV being the previous mainline title is the real benchmark then. Considering that game released 8 years ago and COMG being quite a bit larger back then, coming close to the score of SMT IV would already be a good result, and beating it would definitely be great.

Around the Network

Ah so that's why there's so little Demon Slayer orders. The LE isn't available at COMG.

I take it preorders have yet to open for Pokémon and Mario Party? Or are they just too far out for there to be any buzz yet?

curl-6 said:

I take it preorders have yet to open for Pokémon and Mario Party? Or are they just too far out for there to be any buzz yet?

Probably not open yet.

I highly doubt both games would enter the chart with less than 4 points.

I have no doubt Shin Megami Tensei V will do incredible numbers. It is the first time I am buying a Switch game on day 1. It is the type of series that for those who like it, they really like it.

The Demo making its effect; Nice boost for MonHun stories.