By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Official 2020 US Presidential Election Thread

sethnintendo said:
jason1637 said:

Shes great. You should check out some of her radio interviews. I started listening to them Yesterday and love what im hearing.

Might as well just throw your vote away.  I know I'm not voting for Richard Simmons "wife"

Some people are looking for a protest candidate.  This election seems much weaker than usual with the third party candidates.  They are free to vote for whoever if they aren’t willing to vote for one of the two main candidates.  I voted for a third party in the last election. I don’t know if any third party will generate enough interest to really show a real protest this year though, but it is their choice.

Around the Network

If you want Trump out of office, then yes, voting for a third party candidate is a waste of a vote.

gergroy said:
sethnintendo said:

Might as well just throw your vote away.  I know I'm not voting for Richard Simmons "wife"

Some people are looking for a protest candidate.  This election seems much weaker than usual with the third party candidates.  They are free to vote for whoever if they aren’t willing to vote for one of the two main candidates.  I voted for a third party in the last election. I don’t know if any third party will generate enough interest to really show a real protest this year though, but it is their choice.

Would I like a third party?  Sure.  To be honest third party is waste of time when you have winner takes all.  I'll never vote third party in major elections but I have caste my vote towards them in local elections for hell of it.  If I want my vote to be wasted due to winner takes all I'll vote democrat in Texas which I do.

This election is looking weaker for third party candidates? Is that a joke because third party hasn't meant shit since Ross Perot. He divided republican vote and gave us Clinton. Third party is a joke here.  Have to say even with his tushie squeezes bush Sr was far better person than his shit child

newwil7l said:

If you want Trump out of office, then yes, voting for a third party candidate is a waste of a vote.

Depends a bit on where you live, though. If you're in a state that has no chance in hell to swing over to blue or is deep blue to begin with, going to vote 3rd party or a democrat has the exact same effect due to winner-takes-all, exactly none.

However, a high amount of third party votes in safe states can also show the big two that something is deeply off with their ways and hopefully push them into a direction to counter that in the next one.

Last edited by Bofferbrauer2 - on 23 July 2020

Around the Network

Something I found very interesting:

Donnie Dumb Dumb just can't stop committing political suicide. It's like he knows he's gonna lose and is just saying "fuck it" on his way out. Seriously, who would've thought he'd have "wishing a child sex trafficker well" on his ever-growing list of fuck-ups?

Oh and I know it's just a picture, but...

Not a good look for Trump, much like his handling of the virus which is getting him destroyed in swing state polls (he's down by 16 points {!} in Florida).

Last edited by KManX89 - on 27 July 2020

More like "Delay the election until I have a better chance at winning".

forest-spirit said:

No one saw THAT one coming........

Well, except for the millions of people who put 2 and 2 together when he started bashing "mail in votes" WHILE trying to spread Coronavirus.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

forest-spirit said:

Also... how is absentee voting good but mail in voting bad... it is essentially the exact same process...

The Trump poll numbers should be at around 0.01%, heading into his live execution on pay per view.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."