By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Half-Life: Alyx Reviews: 93 Metacitic, and 92 Opencritic

Metacritic

Opencritic

Some Reviews

Trailer

Last edited by Shikamo - on 23 March 2020

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Around the Network

Pretty good ratings! Now all I need is a VR headset... :/

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Great scores! It's probably going to be one of the highest rated VR games so far.

What an amazing Game !

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.

Lots of games scoring 90+ averages lately. Good time for gaming all around. Wonder if this game will eventually come to PSVR?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

Around the Network

I preloaded the game but can't play it yet since the unpacking of the download takes hours on my system. :(
Preloaded it to the wrong drive and I'll have to wait until I can move it on the SSD.

Well, I finished HL2 + Episode 1 this weekend. Until I finished Episode 2, the installation will be complete, I guess.

92 right now, with 23 reviews. I think it will score something around 88-90 when all reviews are counted, and that's really good.

Some users are giving this game 0/10 just because it doesn't work without VR. That's sad.

I'm really hoping this gets ported to PSVR or perhaps PSVR2.

Seems like Valve has created the killer app to get people into VR, unfortunately for me, I have to wait to play one of my favourite IPs ever.

shikamaru317 said:

I'm shocked that Valve can still make a good game after like 7 years of not developing much of anything.

Well I mean, constantly updating the store, their engine (clearly evident now, if anything), their tools and their wiki list does show that they've been making games for years.

Last edited by Chazore - on 24 March 2020

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"