By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - How do you buy your games now?

How do you buy your games during the COVID19 pandemic?

Digital 292 37.15%

Delivery 192 24.43%

Online Pickup/Curbside Pickup 12 1.53%

Buy At The A Store 62 7.89%

Not Buying Anything Right Now Due to Backlog 153 19.47%

Not Interested In Anything At The Moment 57 7.25%

Other (yeah...I have no i... 18 2.29%

Total:786

Digital (Steam-PC).

I also buy by delivery for 3DS, but right now I'm waiting until things calm down in order to buy anything again.

Last edited by Alex_The_Hedgehog - on 22 March 2020

Around the Network

Digital, but that's just because I just bought a gaming PC so it goes hand in hand at this point really. I'll be picking up FF7 remake physically.

After winning Xbox One from Taco Bell last year, I have been getting most of my games for free (both xbox one and surprisingly also PC) as part of the xbox one live subscription that came with it.

I think I might continue with that after it runs out. I picked other. Although it's digital, it's not really the same because it's more like renting than buying. After subscription service, digital is probably my second most, then delivery. Would normally include in store, probably before delivery, but less likely during COV19.

I have a few physical games coming in for pre-order, but things have gotten so bad I haven't even thought about them until I saw this thread. Last physical game I bought was the Yakuza Collection. Since then it's just been a selection of digital games that were on sale.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

physical consoles - pick up in store

pc digital

Last edited by Cobretti2 - on 23 March 2020

Around the Network

Always physical but delivered. New games Amazon. Other stuff with eBay or other Japanese import places some not so well known. I do some LRG or limited run stuff.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Physical. Walmart and Target have both groceries and electronics, and I still gotta eat.

My backlog is big enough to keep me entertained for at least 6 month.
That and FF14 which feeds me with updates regulary.

The same way that i have been. Physical and delivered.

I'm not buying anything right now, but if I did I would get them delivered.
I always go for physical games when I have the option.

Try out my free game on Steam

2024 OpenCritic Prediction Leagues:

Nintendo | PlayStation | Multiplat